Sex in the shower

For the lovers of shower sex this is a must have!!

The Single Locking Suction Foot Rest from Sex in the Shower works great to provide optimal angle of entry for vaginal or anal penetration. Pair it with Dual Locking Suction Handle and/or Single Locking Suction Handles for increased leverage.

That is too cool. I am a sex in the shower aficionado. The feeling of the warm water cascading over your intertwined bodies is fabulous and accentuates the feelings that are already pretty damn good !
I can't wait to see the info-mercial of that at 2 in the morning. I wonder if the guy that sells the Sham-Wow will be in it?
The "sex in the shower" line is great, I've tried the vibrating sponge and the suction handles, but this is perfect.
where can you buy this item
thank you
Anytime pickup, adult novelty stores my carry the line but not sure if they all have this exact product.
You can practice your wall climbing and fuck all at the same time. I like it.
Gives a whole new meaning to the word....Safe Sex.....lol Sex Safely in the Shower get yours now!!!
Condoms come off easily in the shower. Big no no for me in the hobby. With the so, anything goes .
Now, that is awesome! Now all I need are trapeze rings hanging from the ceiling!
Can someone please explain it to me. I'm at a loss. If needs be I will buy one and any hot provider can have a free shower. I just don't get it.
It's only as secure as the tile that it's stuck to, an accident wait'n to happen....repair bill and doctor bill and for everything else there's Master Card.....lol
they carry them at some Spencers...but usually you find at an adult toy store

they look cool!