A man's facial hair and the hobby

I have been on a hobby break for a few months and have grown out the full goatee. I keep it trimmed at about 1/4 inch. So when I start hobbying again, trying to decide if I keep it or shave it off.

My questions:
Ladies:
Do you see men with facial hair?
Do you like knowing in advance?
Does it limit any activities like dfk or daty?

Gents:
Do you hobby with it?
Do you let the ladies know in advance?
Does it limit activities?
Is there an aroma issue on the mustache?

Thanks for your responses and feel free to pm me.

ACE
I have a mustache which I keep trimmed pretty short but twice I have had ladies complain that it scratches during DATY. One said she liked it because it tickled her when we were kissing. Most say nothing so who knows what they think. I have considered shaving it off but I have had it so long that no one would recognize me without it. Come on ladies, lets hear from you. I want your opinion.
a few similar threads about this subject have already been posted here.
Facial hair is fine with me. What I don't like is 1, 2, or 3 day old stubble. STUBBLE HURTS! Once it gets a little bit of length where it can bend, it usually doesn't hurt or feels nice. To me, anyway.
Facial hair is fine with me. What I don't like is 1, 2, or 3 day old stubble. STUBBLE HURTS! Once it gets a little bit of length where it can bend, it usually doesn't hurt or feels nice. To me, anyway. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
+1
I'm with traci on this one! stubble is PAINFUL during daty!
I do enjoy grinding my face and mouth on a woman's privates, so I've always used a sharp razor and shaved every morning. Besides, for some reason the only thing I'm able t grow is a thin little goatee that makes me look like Fu-Manchu.
I like to wear pubic hair on my lips.
  • Aflac
  • 05-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Goatee here. Keep it trimmed. I trim it with a 1 guard on the trimmer each week. Never had complaints. It's listed in my P411 profile so ladies have the opportunity to know about it and not be surprised.
Very closely trimmed goatee here too. Never had a complaint or concern on DATY, but have suspected that it may have limited my mileage at DFK before. Never confirmed this suspicion though. Would love to hear from more providers on this, but will search through the old threads too.
Once again, I'm offering 10¢ mustache rides for the ladies.
Once again, I'm offering 10¢ mustache rides for the ladies. Originally Posted by Mister Tudball
That was inevitable... lol

H
Full beard - well-trimmed, short (less than half inch). Nobody has complained yet, and my SO won't let me shave it. My kids have never seen me without it. (They're 22 and 26.)
full soup strainer on my lip, havent been with out it for over 25 years.....I do sometimes trim it fairly short but not often...dont care for the stubbly feel......
I have never had any complaints about the ole flavor saver...in fact,I usually get compliments.....the chicks seem to like the grey creeping in from the tips......
I last shaved completely in 1986. Now a goatee in white. My unique DATY count is well over 100. I have not heard any complaints but then I often have hands gripping my ears.
I sport a mustache but I make sure it is well trimmed and well clear of my lips. Once a tiny hair got into the mouth of the provider during passionate DFK, but she didn't mind. Apart from that minor mishap never had any problems or complaints with any of the providers I have seen.