Provider Thanks-Fat Boys Need Love Too!

Just a note of thanks to all you providers who see us fat guys or those of ample size, whichever floats your boat; we need love too! I am a big AND tall man and as such I always try to share those details with anyone I’m trying to book an appointment with. I recently had my first decline in many years of hobbying, and, as I said in my note trying to book, to just let me know if that’s a problem and “no harm, no foul”. I was disappointed, but c’est la vie, there are many who do take care of us. I want to let them know how much I appreciate that!
I have had a lady refuse to see me before because I mentioned my ample size. I am very careful and sure to mention it if we've never met face to face.

I would also like to THANK all the ladies who agree to see all of us big and tall men. . You ladies make the hobby fun for guys like me.
Just a note of thanks to all you providers who see us fat guys or those of ample size, whichever floats your boat; we need love too! I am a big AND tall man and as such I always try to share those details with anyone I’m trying to book an appointment with. I recently had my first decline in many years of hobbying, and, as I said in my note trying to book, to just let me know if that’s a problem and “no harm, no foul”. I was disappointed, but c’est la vie, there are many who do take care of us. I want to let them know how much I appreciate that! Originally Posted by budrn
All lovin is good lovin. Come see me and I will stamp it on you so you will remember it.
Im a chubby chaser...... :-)

I love a plump man.
I'm with you lisa.lisa....yummmmy
Chubby men rock!
Look at the hotties lining up for some chub! Anytime I can slide under Reese I'll take it.
Lisa
Then BDS
Then Reese.....

Damn I need to gain weight.
I love to give love to whomever needs it....no matter what size,shape,color...we all have a heart and have feelings.....
Lisa
Then BDS
Then Reese.....

Damn I need to gain weight. Originally Posted by CenterLock

Hey Mister....don't get it twisted, I love men of all shapes and sizes!
  • fawn
  • 01-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Big, Thin, Tall or Short I love them all ....I do not discriminate ......Everyone needs to feel loved and wanted.....
I have had ladies who have given me less than considerable love and I feel it was based on my ample size. One because I am bigger than the average man, the other because I lacked P411. Both have chimed this thread. Feel free to guess who was who.

Fortunately, for me, I found a provider who likes me for me. So yay me.
I'm sorry that situation(s) happened to you Captain Caveman. BOTH size AND P411 deals.

I, personally, LIKE it when a gentleman makes me feel small! Of course, I don't EVER discriminate against anyone ESPECIALLY for their size!
I have had ladies who have given me less than considerable love and I feel it was based on my ample size. One because I am bigger than the average man, the other because I lacked P411. Both have chimed this thread. Feel free to guess who was who.

Fortunately, for me, I found a provider who likes me for me. So yay me. Originally Posted by Captain Caveman
I don't want to guess...just tell-I'm nosey lol
Just a note of thanks to all you providers who see us fat guys or those of ample size, whichever floats your boat; we need love too! I am a big AND tall man and as such I always try to share those details with anyone I’m trying to book an appointment with. I recently had my first decline in many years of hobbying, and, as I said in my note trying to book, to just let me know if that’s a problem and “no harm, no foul”. I was disappointed, but c’est la vie, there are many who do take care of us. I want to let them know how much I appreciate that! Originally Posted by budrn
I feel for the guys that do get "turned down" or the provider's "performance" is not as good as it should be. Some providers get it, but most do not, in this "business", if you have good hygiene, have the proper donation, respect a providers time and treat them like a lady, then that should be more than enough for that provider to give you a fantastic session, regardless of how big you are or what you look like. True, they can choose who they would like to see and all, but if they "accept" your donation, you should get a "treated like you are glad you are a man" session.

Just my .02