Thoughts?????

If a provider is verified, what is the probability that the provider is not LE. I understand this is a tough question to answer. She has reviews but it seems like they're all from the same couple of guys. Don't know why but I have a suspicion and have already set appointment for tomorrow. Am I jjust being too cautious? Thoughts???? She also has a p411.
Look at the guys she has reviews from. Do they only review her or have they seen several ladies? Are those ladies well reviewed as well? Has she asked you suspicious questions?
Name her.......

Kendal Clarkson?
Kendal Clarkson? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Wow.
Thank you all. No not KC. I guess I don't hobby enough to know what that should mean. As far as her reviewers go she does have one guy that's reviewed a lot of times. So should be good to go?
don't see her dude....run for your life
Thank you all. No not KC. I guess I don't hobby enough to know what that should mean. As far as her reviewers go she does have one guy that's reviewed a lot of times. So should be good to go? Originally Posted by Txdrnt
Noooooooooot necessarily!

Just name the whore and you shall find what you seek. Quit pussyfootin around.
  • Pbmgd
  • 07-11-2017, 09:19 PM
If she has been reviewed by a well established reviewer and has not asked you pointed questions about services in exchange for money, I would think your risk is pretty low. Maybe there are other signs that have concerned you beyond the reviews but, without knowing the details, I think you are probably OK.

That said, always trust your gut. Cancel the meeting and find a provider that you are comfortable with. It's not worth the risk and the stress. Good luck
OP, you may be in the wrong hobby. Take up golf. It's much safer.
If a provider is verified, what is the probability that the provider is not LE. I understand this is a tough question to answer. She has reviews but it seems like they're all from the same couple of guys. Don't know why but I have a suspicion and have already set appointment for tomorrow. Am I jjust being too cautious? Thoughts???? She also has a p411. Originally Posted by Txdrnt
How'd that appointment go?
Take up golf. It's much safer. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Only if the fairways are lined solidly with tall trees.

I recall hitting a low flying Mockingbird in the head from tee shot that I was trying to keep low on a somewhat windy day.

Luck! Not intentional.
OP what's the status?
OP what's the status? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Maybe he's locked up!

If a provider is verified, what is the probability that the provider is not LE. I understand this is a tough question to answer. She has reviews but it seems like they're all from the same couple of guys. Don't know why but I have a suspicion and have already set appointment for tomorrow. Am I jjust being too cautious? Thoughts???? She also has a p411. Originally Posted by Txdrnt
If your gut is telling you NO I wouldn't do it but that's just me.. If she hasn't been on the board for a while but other gents vouch for her as far as her reviews go she should be ok.. If the gents who have reviewed her don't have many reviews I would be careful... Did She ask you anything regarding donation or specifics? Maybe your just paranoid...

Always go with your gut trust me