Deleting and Done

Hello! I Will be leaving eccie here soon as i just dont think i can handle all the non sense anymore

I still will always love my faithful, loyal clients who come in and make me smile everyday and make me feel super special on days that i really need it!

Dont let drama run your life. Stay and play.
Lots of girls find peaceful prosperity listing only on the P411 after they've endured the Ick for a while...assuming you intend to remain in the biz...

Dadgummit, I cannot find you listed on the P411. Are you on there?

All the best to you.
You're playing this game all wrong....or your manager is.

Step back and get a grip and refine your pka ....otherwise crash n burn.

You're already losing altitude.
how am I already losing altitude?
It's one review, you'll survive it.
Your biggest problem was allying yourself with iDigFitChicks and Mata Leon, those guys overhype providers too much... it sets you up to fail.
There is no way to live up to their exaggerations.
how am I already losing altitude? Originally Posted by Jazzmine White
Hey Doll
You are too cute

Stay....take a break if needed but don't leave, you'll figure it out.

PM me anytime

Just my 2cents...no need to answer every question on this thread especially if it's negative
Hugs
how am I already losing altitude? Originally Posted by Jazzmine White
Another NO review (not your first)....

.....and you're here in Houston coed negotiating on the defense and threatening to concede.

ps...the constructive comments are from the real me....not GS the jackass.

edit: and center justify memos are never a good idea. ijs
Hey Doll
You are too cute

Stay....take a break if needed but don't leave, you'll figure it out.

PM me anytime

Just my 2cents...no need to answer every question on this thread especially if it's negative
Hugs Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Words of wisdom, young Jazzmine. Particularly about no need to respond to negative crap. The IGNORE button is a great solution to lots of first world problems.
Ms jazzmine it is quite a stressful business to be in to please everyone. You must absorb the hit to live and go on another day...it's quite difficult to please everyone. Many factors will come into play...the clients always ..well most of the time gets the upper hand...tomorrow is going to be a better day, just step back and re engage. Cheers
Thank you gentlemen, being a woman ( some times emotional ) and taking my business very serious sometimes hurts me when i cant please everyone,

We have a make up session scheduled, and a new review will be coming soon.

and to the assholes who want to just make it worse

dont you have something better to do?

we have plenty of other ladies on here, go find one you want to screw and leave me alone.
^^^ not everyone can be pleased; especially every time.

just thinck....it could be worse. After my shower, i gotta go fuck my wife for like the 5 thousandth time.

Hopefully she'll get at least a maybe. She's been beggin all day.
Sweet Thing>> Life is what it is, sorry to say, there are assholes everywhere, learn to IGNORE THEM and Look for that that makes you happy.

I hope you are able to work it out but whatever you do all the Best to you.
Thank you gentlemen, being a woman ( some times emotional ) and taking my business very serious sometimes hurts me when i cant please everyone,

We have a make up session scheduled, and a new review will be coming soon.

and to the assholes who want to just make it worse

dont you have something better to do?

we have plenty of other ladies on here, go find one you want to screw and leave me alone. Originally Posted by Jazzmine White
Hahahaha gotta love the 18 yo ditzy providers who never except responsibility for their own stupid shit.
Learn not to overreact to stuff on the board, especially things that are your fault.
It's called Maturity.
Hahahaha gotta love the 18 yo ditzy providers who never except responsibility for their own stupid shit.

Learn not to overreact to stuff on the board, especially things that are your fault.
It's called Maturity.
Originally Posted by rockerrick
YOU should practice what you preach, homie.