All Time Favs

I am terrible at remembering names but here are a few folks I've dreamed about from days gone by:

Jaz, KC and Phoenix?
Monique from ATL
PJ who's still around and has the best tongue ever
I would be afraid to get into a discussion like this. Too much chance of leaving someone off the list and hurting her feelings.
I would be afraid to get into a discussion like this. Too much chance of leaving someone off the list and hurting her feelings. Originally Posted by Omahan
I recall a similar thread was posted as well back on ASPD before it went dark. I think your reply was...

"I'm not falling for this trap."

SF8
  • pun77
  • 02-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Nikki Devine, Athena Monroe, and Shelby:A Gentleman's Companion (from a few years ago.) If you can't tell by that list, I have a thing for redheads.
Nikki Devine, Athena Monroe, and Shelby:A Gentleman's Companion (from a few years ago.) If you can't tell by that list, I have a thing for redheads. Originally Posted by pun77
2 of the above are the same person (retired). Nikki and Athena.
I hate to date myself, but gotta throw in Candie Dancer....OMG she was incredible!!!!
....Carlie and the legendary CORE...

...of course...
  • pun77
  • 02-24-2010, 12:13 PM
Yes papa, I know. I saw her as under both names. Thought I would be politically correct, because not sure she wanted it to be common knowledge that she was both in the same.
Yes papa, I know. I saw her as under both names. Thought I would be politically correct, because not sure she wanted it to be common knowledge that she was both in the same. Originally Posted by pun77
I would think since she is retired it probably doesn't matter.
Recently mia chloe, nikita long gone, Alexis (present but no response)
I have to agree on Candie Dancer.
Elena, Shae, Queen, Carlie, AmyBeth, Trixie...for starters.
What a loaded question indeed LOL. I do have a certain brown eyed lady in mind though.
I'll date myself even further back. I really had a thing for Michelle Peters. More recently but still quite aways back, Brandi.
Candie Dancer gave incredible DT.

I will also date myself - as an all around provider - India.