Never visited a studio and probably never will now

My friend went to a studio a few days ago. He said when he went in, he saw a large pair of Air Jordans on the shoe rack. He then just dropped the donation and left.

After he told me that, I'm never visiting one. I doubt these 5 foot tall girls are wearing size 13 men's shoes. Hell no am I risking some thug pimp jumping out of the closet and robbing me or something.
Did you ever think that they could have been another clients?
Interestingly funny but I doubt they belong to pimps. These agencies pimps are made of a Korean, a 1/2 Korean and white. They are all middle aged poor old men. I doubt they can defend themselves without weapons.
Well there maybe a Korean/White men wears size 13 Jordan.
Studios may or may not have pimps, but if they do, the pimps are more passive as they let the girls leave after working hours and the girls obviously have lives after those hours as well. You are going to have to live with the fact that most studios are going to have males that work in them from being appointment setters/screeners to security to owning the place. From my experience, the guys do not get involved face to face unless there is a problem, and going there,paying your donation and doing the deed is not one of them.

Also, studios usually have more than one client in the building at a time because of the multiple girls that work there so those shoes may be another client's. Some studios do require you to take off your shoes before you leave the foyer. If I was a client, I would take the shoes with me, but that is just me.

If you do not want to see or have any type of male anything, hen you best not visit a stip club either! The only time you would not see anything related to a guy (clothing, ect.) is if you had an indy provider do an outcall to you and she drives herself. Doing an incall may reveal the same scenario of male things, such as toiletries in the bathroom (so you are not her only client?) or if you have time or the inclination to snoop around, there may be male clothing in the closets, boxers in the dressers, ect.
My friend went to a studio a few days ago. He said when he went in, he saw a large pair of Air Jordans on the shoe rack. He then just dropped the donation and left.

After he told me that, I'm never visiting one. I doubt these 5 foot tall girls are wearing size 13 men's shoes. Hell no am I risking some thug pimp jumping out of the closet and robbing me or something. Originally Posted by ksalter123
Tell your friend not to be so naïve in thinking he’s the only guy in the apartment. There are 2 bedrooms with 2 girls there, so of course there may be another pair of shoes. I feel safer at a Studio more than an AMP. AMPS have a front and back door, the women leave the room, no telling who is coming and going. Now if there were 3 pairs of mens shoes at the door, that’s another story, lol.
  • ketro
  • 04-22-2022, 08:41 AM
If your friend felt that way, how do you think those poor girls felt when they saw the size 13 Air Jordans?
You picked the wrong Hobby.
OP is a sleeper handle of one of our multiple handled and banned members. Ignore him.

Ksalter, are you by chance friends or roommates with SilentBob in real life or just in your head?
OP is a sleeper handle of one of our multiple handled and banned members. Ignore him.

Ksalter, are you by chance friends or roommates with SilentBob in real life or just in your head? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Potentially, the OP did not name the studio so that makes me think it may be legit because then the attack would be directed to a particular studio. That makes it motive.

I know who Silent Bob is and that would be correct.
Studios may or may not have pimps, but if they do, the pimps are more passive as they let the girls leave after working hours and the girls obviously have lives after those hours as well. You are going to have to live with the fact that most studios are going to have males that work in them from being appointment setters/screeners to security to owning the place. From my experience, the guys do not get involved face to face unless there is a problem, and going there,paying your donation and doing the deed is not one of them.

Also, studios usually have more than one client in the building at a time because of the multiple girls that work there so those shoes may be another client's. Some studios do require you to take off your shoes before you leave the foyer. If I was a client, I would take the shoes with me, but that is just me.

If you do not want to see or have any type of male anything, hen you best not visit a stip club either! The only time you would not see anything related to a guy (clothing, ect.) is if you had an indy provider do an outcall to you and she drives herself. Doing an incall may reveal the same scenario of male things, such as toiletries in the bathroom (so you are not her only client?) or if you have time or the inclination to snoop around, there may be male clothing in the closets, boxers in the dressers, ect. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

I remember reading a review where a poster saw a Thai girl and the person who let him inside the room was a guy...
I can't wrap my head around that decision making, I would have turned around and walked away.
Potentially, the OP did not name the studio so that makes me think it may be legit because then the attack would be directed to a particular studio. That makes it motive.

I know who Silent Bob is and that would be correct. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Who me? Didn’t you call me silent bob? LOL.
This promoter thinks he knows everyone. Maybe he does since he works for multiple Korean agencies or he is pimping multiple agencies.

I know who Silent Bob is and that would be correct. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Ksalter started a thread directed at me questioning my mental health a while back and strangely that post was deleted by "someone". I asked the mods why it was deleted and never got a response. Odd coincidence?
I remember reading a review where a poster saw a Thai girl and the person who let him inside the room was a guy...
I can't wrap my head around that decision making, I would have turned around and walked away. Originally Posted by City_Punk77

The guys in the studio are not seen if it is a good studio (unless there is a security issue, at which time, either some ass kicking or throwing out is the goal).
Maybe the girl use them to squash bed bugs, crabs, lice, or roaches.

Or maybe for the guys with fetishes to have their balls kicked or stood on by a gal in big shoes? Maybe for her to walk on him?

Could be any number of reasons.
The guys in the studio are not seen if it is a good studio (unless there is a security issue, at which time, either some ass kicking or throwing out is the goal). Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
studio i was frequenting often suddenly had holes and dents in the bedroom like a fight had gone down. I went about my business but it did make me question some of my choices lol