Finding providers

Since OH2 is down and that was my main search board, what are others using?
Yellow pages
Try tryst.link A lot of the local ladies have profiles up on there as well
P411 also
Reading reviews on eccie
In addition to those mentioned, I also use The Erotic Review.
Once you find some providers who peak your interest to contact them, most will tell you in no uncertain terms that they do not care what you want from a session, rather, they are going to do what they want and you will not only like it, but also you will pay for it too! Needless to say, you are not missing much, right ladies?

On those rare instances you get some providers who seemingly care what you like and shows an interest in more than all you are is a wallet, keep ahold of those ladies and do not let it be know who you would like to see. If you do, or dare review the providers you would like to see again, remember that providers believe as fact anything without question, so from many experiences first hand, be careful as there are guys who contact those providers because either they have seen them before and/or they do not like you and threaten to take their business away if the provider sees you again.
I’m actually new to this and this is my only posting at the moment. I appreciate your post.
Primarily p411, but have started checking out Tryst. Eccie reviews are still important to me, too.
Tryst and Twitter
Tryst… Adult Search..P411

You can find me on these and the low budget site MP/LC
Hit the bars & restaurants... upscale places when they have nights w ladies' specials... if they've got their purse on the bar at an upscale restaurant/bar-- game on... don't hesitate to drop a line.

Fuck all this internet shit. I only frequent these places due to boredom (& lack of effort)
All those sites listed up there... I've done the revolving door & it seems all more miss than hit. (Even with the social connection apps...)
  • BLM69
  • 04-28-2022, 08:58 AM
Hit the bars & restaurants... upscale places when they have nights w ladies' specials... if they've got their purse on the bar at an upscale restaurant/bar-- game on... don't hesitate to drop a line.

Fuck all this internet shit. I only frequent these places due to boredom (& lack of effort)
All those sites listed up there... I've done the revolving door & it seems all more miss than hit. (Even with the social connection apps...) Originally Posted by FeeltheRhythm13
I feel you playa