Is Eccie going the way of OH2?

Been doing reviews for several years and just had my first one rejected. For lack of a telephone number for crissake. For a public business no less. I mean, WTAF? That is just beyond weak. I hope it isn't indicative of the direction the site is going.
maybe you have to fill out all the fields. as in just put something in there like for phone number, if they dont want it shared, maybe you have to put after screening, rather than leave it blank? I just did a review of a studio and they dont want their number shared so i just put after screening and i got approved, but all fields were filled out.
I don’t think that’s a new rule. Possibly inconsistently enforced, but it’s been my understanding that something has to be entered. I always go find the number, if for some reason I don’t have it, or put something like “upon screening” if it’s an independent who doesn’t want her phone number publicized.
When the providers run the show (the few that are left as members of Eccie that participate in discussions), when you post negative reviews and the owner(s) start to contact you to not do so anymore, providers themselves can ask you to cease and desist your LR intel about her and others can out you without consequences, then Eccie is going the way of OH2.

Eccie went to Hell in a handbasket after they took the ad, WW and ISO away in the local forums, but ironically, left the WW forum open on the main page. The majority of the membership stayed UTR or lurked before, but soon after, a multitude of members disabled and many just have left, especially providers, and many more than before went to just lurking communicating thru PM if at all.

It is not going the way of OH2 because the owner(s) do not associate in the public forums with the membership, nor do they threaten with bans. Eccie does have guidelines for all to see, not that every member has to abide by or some members get more slack than others on violations, and some mods make up shit to give points to members in their doghouse who have their own opinion. Speaking of making up things, that is all OH2 is about, making up rules to ban members who think for themselves and tell the truth about having a poor time with a provider.

In addition to allowing ads and a WW, the only good thing about OH2 is providers have to verify you before you can obtain and retain BCD access. On Eccie, all you have to do is pay your way.

The indy review template on Eccie has a purpose, all blanks need to be filled out, including the phone number, even if you do not have one or the provider asks you not to reveal it, you cannot simply leave it blank. And, their has to be some contact info on the provider, if not the phone, an email address.

It is not hard!
I've omitted TN before, simply because it isn't publicly available or provided until after screening. In those cases I do put something in the field. Perhaps because you left the field blank?
I'm wondering if it would be feasible to open a discord channel and have all the hobbyists and providers join. We could have an open chat channel, ISO, short notice availability etc. The ladies and gents can cross reference reviews here and even send PM's to triple check/validate who's who by handle.
I'm wondering if it would be feasible to open a discord channel and have all the hobbyists and providers join. We could have an open chat channel, ISO, short notice availability etc. The ladies and gents can cross reference reviews here and even send PM's to triple check/validate who's who by handle. Originally Posted by bobbyb1234
It's been done a few times since SESTA/FOSTA went in and the changes happened here.

Feel free to set one up though.
There were a few on KIK but that went down too, it was nice while it lasted. ECCIE chat was also great when it was alive. It's a great idea but has several issues without enough LOGICAL people to moderate it. I've considered multiple options; our current reality is we are all waiting for better and safer options.
  • BLM69
  • 04-26-2022, 11:54 AM
Eccie was created for the Men, OH2 was being run by drama whores, that's the difference! I've had incomplete reviews rejected before also

About people wanting something better, I say start charging per Ad like CL does, the sites need to make $ to keep them open and maintained
There were a few on KIK but that went down too, it was nice while it lasted. ECCIE chat was also great when it was alive. It's a great idea but has several issues without enough LOGICAL people to moderate it. I've considered multiple options; our current reality is we are all waiting for better and safer options. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
And you think there are middle of the road logical moderation on OH2 and for that matter, Eccie? LOL!!! If there was, there would be very little members who would be only lurking, trolls would be quashed and more adult conversations would be the norm as opposed the insults, accusatory and agenda posts that are prevalent on the boards today.

Eccie was created for the Men, OH2 was being run by drama whores, that's the difference! I've had incomplete reviews rejected before also

About people wanting something better, I say start charging per Ad like CL does, the sites need to make $ to keep them open and maintained Originally Posted by BLM69
That would be great and instead of paying for the cost of placing the ads, the ladies (cuz they never seem to have any money), can get their white knights to pay for their ads, simple.
The best evidence to date that Eccie is not going the way of OH2 is the fact that Eccie allows coyote to post the same nonsense, regardless of its relation to the topic, while OH2 finally had enough and banned him a year ago. If that’s not a testament to this staff’s even-handedness I don’t know what is.
The best evidence to date that Eccie is not going the way of OH2 is the fact that Eccie allows coyote to post the same nonsense, regardless of its relation to the topic, while OH2 finally had enough and banned him a year ago. If that’s not a testament to this staff’s even-handedness I don’t know what is. Originally Posted by TinMan
+1
Even if the Providers contact info specifically isn't by phone?
Maybe her allowed contact means was left off?
Your review was posted, just not approved for premium access. I think (based on an issue I had in the past) that they require at least ONE contact method to get it to qualify for premium access time and this has been the case for quite the while...
Your review was posted, just not approved for premium access. I think (based on an issue I had in the past) that they require at least ONE contact method to get it to qualify for premium access time and this has been the case for quite the while... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Thanks for the reminder. That’s correct. Since his review originally (since corrected) didn’t have another means of contact that is why he didn’t get review credit…although now that a phone number and website have been added hopefully he’ll get credit.