Female Condoms

I know it's been covered a long time ago, but I was just curious which currently active providers are female condom friendly?
Probably good to revisit anyway, since many players have likely changed since the last conversation about it.
It's easier to cover a pole than to line a hole.

Has no input but had to use the above line. Saying it to my screen was not enough.
Here
In stock always
Excellent option
Also
Do not pay $8 on amazon or at store
Go to website pay $2

Instructions are incomplete
Optimal way to use is not included

Those with experience know this
A pole covered tight just doesn't feel right. ( Since we are doing poetry)
  • BLM69
  • 04-26-2022, 09:48 PM
They feel like plastic bags, no good
They feel like plastic bags, no good Originally Posted by BLM69
I've never experienced a female condom, but I've always worried this is what it would feel like.
It's easier to cover a pole than to line a hole. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
A pole covered tight just doesn't feel right. Originally Posted by TexasJoe

Nothing to contribute here other than the idea that the above quoted comments are much appreciated...
  • BLM69
  • 04-28-2022, 12:53 PM
I've never experienced a female condom, but I've always worried this is what it would feel like. Originally Posted by corona
You have to dip in there and report back, I'm trying to remember how I finished that day, probably creamed the whore
  • Quark
  • 04-28-2022, 01:26 PM
They feel like plastic bags, no good Originally Posted by BLM69
Used correctly they feel like nothing. Watch some videos and figure it out.
I have a bunch in stock.. .but I prefer Skyns personally ��
feels like you're fucking a ziplock baggie.

The few times I used them with a gal it would bunch up inside and would have to stop to adjust it.

We wanted to try them but discovered a condom felt better for both.

While doing the deed I couldn't help but to sing in my head the old Glad Trash Bag commercial jingle.

"Bag up your troubles in a glad trash bag and smile, smile, smile"

Now it's stuck in my head too.
Maybe my partner bought the really good ones, since my one exposure was not at all like a plastic bag.

It felt like fucking Saran Wrap. Never again.
I've had the experience exactly once, with Lindsey (above). I enjoyed it very much. Didn't even feel like anything was there. Much better than a condom, which I accept as a necessary evil in the hobby. . I suspect that Lindsey is right, the woman has to know what she's doing. It's not for everyone.

But let's get back to the poetry:

I don't mind a linah
In your vagina!