PTs Thoughts

I had lunch at PTs again today. There are really some pretty ladies of all varieties there. I did notice one had hairy armpits. I don't think I have ever seen that at a strip club. Maybe it is a generational thing, but not my cup of tea. Also, I guess I have become more sensitive to germs since Covid crap, but I notice in the VIP you get to lick and kiss a lot of flesh. When you are done, the next guy gets to lick the same flesh you just licked. When I was 25, I never noticed or cared. Somehow at 54 it creeps me out a little. I'm not judging or complaining, just observing. Maybe I need more vodka before I go next time! One question, what is the likelihood of actually meeting a dancer outside the club, as in Sugardaddy-style or pay for play?
Joe, your chance of becoming sugar daddy is good if you have the cash. Most all of these dancers are looking for a sugar daddy, but please understand most will be seeing other guys even if you are their sugar daddy and this will assure you that you are licking what other guys are licking.
Joe, your chance of becoming sugar daddy is good if you have the cash. Most all of these dancers are looking for a sugar daddy, but please understand most will be seeing other guys even if you are their sugar daddy and this will assure you that you are licking what other guys are licking. Originally Posted by DickyDoo
Oh I don't mind sharing, as long as there is some hygiene in between!
It's easy to be their SD if you have cash, alot cheaper if just go to a website with lower SD prices. lol

Joe, your chance of becoming sugar daddy is good if you have the cash. Most all of these dancers are looking for a sugar daddy, but please understand most will be seeing other guys even if you are their sugar daddy and this will assure you that you are licking what other guys are licking. Originally Posted by DickyDoo
Been saying that for years. In a SD situation, I am pretty sure the girls do not go from one to the other (assuming they have 2 or more at the same time), without refreshing themselves before or even see those different guys on the same day. Strippers give MANY guys dances at the club, so when you suck on her tits, kiss her, ect. then you get to taste what the last guy she was with had for dinner!
Been saying that for years. In a SD situation, I am pretty sure the girls do not go from one to the other (assuming they have 2 or more at the same time), without refreshing themselves before or even see those different guys on the same day. Strippers give MANY guys dances at the club, so when you suck on her tits, kiss her, ect. then you get to taste what the last guy she was with had for dinner! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
The punch line: "no but the guy before you was" who remembers the joke?
QUOTE=urzatron
It's easy to be their SD if you have cash, alot cheaper if just go to a website with lower SD prices. lol

True, but don't you pretty much get what you pay for ... as with any needed service?

QUOTE=Wile E Coyote
...so when you suck on her tits, kiss her, ect. then you get to taste what the last guy she was with had for dinner!

I know ... that's odd isn't it?
I've had inquiries from dudes ASKING I DO NOT clean up before the last guy .. they get off on that somehow.
Needless to say .... that is a big NO for me ....yuk in my book.

Some folks have fetishes .... doesn't make them a bad person or anything.

Oh ... and you might be "meeting" or "seeing" dancers in the RW and not even know their occupation.
Altho the skanks are pretty obvious .... but you talk about double licking ... you WILL get it with them.
Ahhh, so some dancers "clean up" in between guys? I must be going to the wrong club!
so i was seeing a girl a few years ago who was fairly famous for allowing bareback cip. i didn't care cause i needed it - can't perform with a condom.
anyway, saw her a bunch, maybe 20 times. got to be somewhat friends, she once made the comment she only douched once a week....

she was afraid it would "upset" the bacteria / hygiene inside her coochie.

Oh I don't mind sharing, as long as there is some hygiene in between! Originally Posted by TexasJoe
  • BLM69
  • 04-29-2022, 07:25 PM
Ahhh, so some dancers "clean up" in between guys? I must be going to the wrong club! Originally Posted by TexasJoe
That's more of a personal hygiene problem, can't compare nice young dancers to what's available here, not even in the same universe 😆