Stupid border wall

As a Trump supporter I donated $80.00.

These dildos think that damn wall will do something. That will be great if you dildos pay for it. "Who's going to pay for the wall? YOU ARE!" Stupid dildos.

Did you donate your 80 bucks. I bet you trumpers on here didn't do shit. Originally Posted by Trey
there are people who put up more then $80. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Wonder how many are Mexican?
  • oeb11
  • 12-31-2018, 12:38 PM
Mexican's are in Mexico
US citizens reside in America - regardless of heritage.

I reject the adjective qualification of ___-American.
US citizens are Americans - period.

Qualifiying groups of US citizens by heritage is part of the DPST plan to Balkanize the citizens and keep identified groups of peoples on the DPST -pwned Plantation.
Mexicans were prohibited from donating?
  • oeb11
  • 12-31-2018, 05:16 PM
Only if they are Democrats - the Party is not supportive of the Wall
Not Many South of the border citizens interested in donating
  • Trey
  • 01-01-2019, 10:54 AM
I'm not supportive of something that will be ineffective and likely tore down by the next administration. You need to go back to when they rounded the Mexicans up on a bus and took em back. That works best. Just throw em out no asylum no court. Yall fight for that and I will jump on the train. Fuck that wall he just want to slap his name on it like a building.

The go fund me ain't gonna even be enough for a mile. If trumpers can't get even a mile or 2 shows they dont want it either.
Only if they are Democrats - the Party is not supportive of the Wall
Not Many South of the border citizens interested in donating Originally Posted by oeb11

Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall, I was just wondering if any had kicked in their $80.
Electric fence would be more entertaining.

So would a moat full of alligators.
Electric fence would be more entertaining.

So would a moat full of alligators. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That's a great idea. When illegal immigrants kill the po-po they should electrocute them and throw them in a moat full of alligators.
  • R.M.
  • 01-01-2019, 06:59 PM
That's a great idea. When illegal immigrants kill the po-po they should electrocute them and throw them in a moat full of alligators. Originally Posted by themystic
I'm kinda liking the alligator idea. ^
Please Mr. Trump. Give me the wall you promised. And while you are at please give me my new cheaper and better healthcare plan. The Mexicans are after my job and I cant afford healthcare anymore. Please Mr. Trump you promised. I cant sleep at night for fear of a caravan with Islamic terrorists and MS-13 gang members coming. Please Mr. Trump. Get Mexico started. You promised
  • oeb11
  • 01-04-2019, 07:53 AM
Obama promised the ACA would be less expensive, "and you can keep your Doctor"!
Usual DPST lies!
And no- it is not fake news - been quoted and verified many times.
Obama promised the ACA would be less expensive, "and you can keep your Doctor"!
Usual DPST lies!
And no- it is not fake news - been quoted and verified many times. Originally Posted by oeb11
You are correct. Obama admitted that was a mistake. I want the wall Trump promised. Whats the problem?
  • oeb11
  • 01-04-2019, 11:10 AM
A hideous mistake, an expensive mistake, a controlling mistake restricting free enterprise.
And it stays in place and won't go away
I am on record, however critical of ACA, that protection of patients with pre-existing conditions is necessary and appropriate
Most, if not all the red politicians got that message by now

You want the wall- satiric - I think the Wall is a boondoggle. $5billion could be far better Spent on border agents, equipment, surveillance, prevention of crossing, additional courts to promptly adjudicate asylum requests, and buses to ship 'em back where they came from.
A hideous mistake, an expensive mistake, a controlling mistake restricting free enterprise.
And it stays in place and won't go away
I am on record, however critical of ACA, that protection of patients with pre-existing conditions is necessary and appropriate
Most, if not all the red politicians got that message by now

You want the wall- satiric - I think the Wall is a boondoggle. $5billion could be far better Spent on border agents, equipment, surveillance, prevention of crossing, additional courts to promptly adjudicate asylum requests, and buses to ship 'em back where they came from. Originally Posted by oeb11
Thats another thing King Dickhead said. He was going to deport all the illegals. Broken promises is one thing, straight up lying is another