Headed to the Dark Side - KCK

I've got to make a trip to KCK soon - I hardly ever visit the area. Figured I grab lunch at Slap's maybe? Anyone have any other food suggestions? Anything else to see or do? Are there any decent AMPs over there?
KC Joe's BBQ. Blind Box BBQ. Ixtapa Mexican (near 95th & Metcalf).
KC Joe's BBQ. Blind Box BBQ. Ixtapa Mexican (near 95th & Metcalf). Originally Posted by Knight69Fun
Thanks, but I'm actually going to be closer to Slap's and the Fairfax district. Looking for things around that immediate area.
Thanks, but I'm actually going to be closer to Slap's and the Fairfax district. Looking for things around that immediate area. Originally Posted by Sir Cumalot
Breits Stein and Deli...quality rueben sandy for cheap.

Jarocho...A dive looking seafood joint...EXCELLENT!

Carniceria y Tortilleria San Antonio...good taco joint.

El pollo Rey... mexican grilled chicken...very good

The Lunch Box...not far away on James st in the bottoms

GG's Birria Barbacoa Cafe.
I've got to make a trip to KCK soon - I hardly ever visit the area. Figured I grab lunch at Slap's maybe? Anyone have any other food suggestions? Anything else to see or do? Are there any decent AMPs over there? Originally Posted by Sir Cumalot
If this part of town scares you stay away. Go chicken go on 7th street near Slaps.
El torito on central. No amps in kck.
El torito on central. No amps in kck. Originally Posted by vitokc
I believe that one is around 13th and central.
About 30 years too late for any massage parlors......
About 30 years too late for any massage parlors...... Originally Posted by Boredinop
May be closer to 40 or even more.
Yes it is.
Go to Jalisco for Mexican food, stay for the mob hit in the parking lot.
Go to Jalisco for Mexican food, stay for the mob hit in the parking lot. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Thanks all for the suggestions - I've got plenty of dining choices now to choose from.

You can also go to the "Ship" in the West Bottoms.
Fritz's for the choo-choo.