Eh ... no more informative "non-activity" reviews from me

• BNF2
  • 09-06-2023, 02:09 PM
Took the time to write a detailed review on the StL/Missouri board of a DIY spot in Columbia and got no credit for it. I understand if it was a 100% legit massage, but that's not what it was.

So, y'all are on your own when it comes to those types of situations as far as my input goes. I'm not writing any more like that.

Makes me wonder how many guys just make up stories about AMPs to get credit.
  • jan-w
  • 09-06-2023, 02:45 PM
FWIW I read the review and it was a very good one, very informative. Sorry about no-credit. It sounds like they need at least some hardcore mutual activity to get credit. The key word being mutual I guess.
  • mrtee
  • 09-06-2023, 05:00 PM
I just had same result ..Wrote legit report on local AMP which did have some activity. But unfortunately unless you write a Penthouse Forum letter you get insufficient ��♂️I have not been on here for sometime because of this exact reason. No change…I’ll move on like last time….I refuse to make up material just so some old hot dog gets off
Have had similar issues with reviews I've written....."not enough activities" or whatever, both with AMPs and strip joints, so no credit. Of course, all this does is encourage hobbyists to embellish or publish false reviews.
Why not verify and just see the regular girls instead of trying to go somewhere ?
I go to Amps because they are almost always available so I don't have to make an appointment or schedule ahead of time.
Amps are like fast food. You don't need to make a reservation ahead of time and be locked into a specific time. They have locations everywhere; I can just pick the most convenient one to where I happen to be. You don't have to verify with references or personal information; they make it SO EASY.
Lol I thought y’all was talk more about Spa’s lol oops
I had a review for no credit cause one of the ladies was utr and specifically said don't post a name or number
The set up was with a known lady with several reviews I had no clue of that requirement I woi have waisted my time submitting if I've would have known
There's got to be a link to really be of use. The Mod has no way to verify if the girl even exists. Helps cut down on fake reviews. Not saying you guys do but others will. Hell we'd be overrun with them.
Frankly, the NCNS and No Activity reviews are helpful, and valid, as research items, even if there's no pa granted.

And, there are boxes of TOFTT tea-shirts in the closet.
  • jan-w
  • 09-08-2023, 08:21 PM
The problem is that for most guys, sitting down and writing a review is a chore, too much like assignments for the classroom. And then if they don't get any credit, they feel like it was a waste and get PO'd.

I can understand that but it's their site. They make the rules. Just got to go with the flow.