MSOG, GFE and length of appointment.....

I know this will probable stir a bit of discussion, but I'll throw the hand grenade and run away

Just read a review of a provider that on her website advertises GFE level of service. The basic gist of the review is that the guy got off in the first 10 minutes of the appointment, and the provider was headed for the door with no intent of staying for the time advertised. The client is a self-admitted multiple cup type of guy. This got me thinking. There are two fundamental questions in play. I'd like to hear from both the provider and client perspective. Yes, I know some guys can only go one round, but there are some of us who are the opposite; one round is not enough or more precisely one round is not satisfying.

The first question, is a provider misrepresenting herself by claiming to be GFE but is ready to walk as soon as the guy cums for the first time? We all know GFE is an amorphous term, but MSOG is almost a requisite for one who purports to be GFE.

The second question and probably a more delicate one, what is a guy getting when he pays for an hour? One argument is all he gets is time with the lady. Anything else is just what happens between 2 consenting adults. Kinda lame argument if you ask me. Another position is that the provider is there to offer services for the client i.e.--customer satisfaction is priority #1/the customer is always right.

An ancillary question, is it appropriate for the client to inquire about sensitive issue like this?

We all know this is a YMMV hobby but when providers market themselves in a certain way, clients do have certain expectations. Is there a happy medium?

Discuss as I run away.....
1) You paid for an hour of her time, If you receive anything less-misrepresentation.
2) No its not appropriate, do your homework lol

I think its works best if you develop some sort of interaction for a while first, that way you can tell how your miles are going to vary
However that won't work if your doing the "are available tonight" thing. I don't do those so that way I know way before the date if we will get along great. For those that do, see answer to #2.
I'm picky though, if I don't feel it, it's not happening.
Cpal,

You seem to be we'll informed enough in this hobby and like you I do my research on a lady before I see her so there is little doubt on what I expect during a date. I have yet to write a bad review because I eliminate that thru proper research. MSOG must must be on the menu before I even consider the rest, also I always do multiple hours to avoid rushing. Like you mention GFE is such a loose term.
1) You paid for an hour of her time, If you receive anything less-misrepresentation.
2) No its not appropriate, do your homework lol

...I'm picky though, if I don't feel it, it's not happening. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Oh it's happening!!

It's one of those issues that's already known before the date even happens...with me.
I'm with SNL on this one. No need to elaborate something that's been said on this board over and over again. Gfe means stay the whole time, MSOG, BBBJ and Daty. Anything less than that is a rip off IMHO.
  • Laz
  • 10-24-2011, 08:59 PM
+1
LMAO cpalmson - as soon as I saw this thread - I knew it was started by you!

I hope this gets a lot of responses and I'm sure this has been discussed before!

You pay for the time, period. For a provider's argument for NO MSOG, I can understand because it's messier, lmao, more fluids involved, increasing the odds of unwanted problems, etc., etc., and the client might have a hard time finishing on time....but regardless, if a provider has a NO MSOG rule and a client pays for an hour block - she needs to be upfront about NO MSOG!

...ever since I came across that problem - I always make sure it's part of the menu by reading the reviews! I wouldn't ask a provider about MSOG because it might raise a red flag, but then again, I only see well reviewed providers now.
I know this will probable stir a bit of discussion, but I'll throw the hand grenade and run away

Just read a review of a provider that on her website advertises GFE level of service. The basic gist of the review is that the guy got off in the first 10 minutes of the appointment, and the provider was headed for the door with no intent of staying for the time advertised. The client is a self-admitted multiple cup type of guy. This got me thinking. There are two fundamental questions in play. I'd like to hear from both the provider and client perspective. Yes, I know some guys can only go one round, but there are some of us who are the opposite; one round is not enough or more precisely one round is not satisfying.

The first question, is a provider misrepresenting herself by claiming to be GFE but is ready to walk as soon as the guy cums for the first time? We all know GFE is an amorphous term, but MSOG is almost a requisite for one who purports to be GFE.

The second question and probably a more delicate one, what is a guy getting when he pays for an hour? One argument is all he gets is time with the lady. Anything else is just what happens between 2 consenting adults. Kinda lame argument if you ask me. Another position is that the provider is there to offer services for the client i.e.--customer satisfaction is priority #1/the customer is always right.

An ancillary question, is it appropriate for the client to inquire about sensitive issue like this?

We all know this is a YMMV hobby but when providers market themselves in a certain way, clients do have certain expectations. Is there a happy medium?

Discuss as I run away..... Originally Posted by Cpalmson
You would be surprised at how many well reviewed Eccie providers, have these types of reviews on other sites lol. If they know the guy writes reviews and will get her business, they go all out. If he hides the fact that he has 100 reviews, service sucks...ooops dummy, bad review bwahahaha!

If he is that bad that she can only stomach him for 10 minutes, have him leave before anything happens. If he paid for a full hour of msog, that's what he should get. So many providers do this and eventually the reviews will catch up with them. You can't just be good to the few guys who are dumb enough to let you manipulate them into making you rich lol. Every guy you see can make or break you, if you start skimping!

My guess is she will claim ymmv, probably say he was too stinky, etc. If that's the case, don't continue period. Don't just take the money because you need it ya broke biaatch, and give lousy service! It will always catch up with them lol.

I hope this gets a lot of responses and I'm sure this has been discussed before!

You pay for the time, period. For a provider's argument for NO MSOG, I can understand because it's messier, lmao, more fluids involved, increasing the odds of unwanted problems, etc., etc., and the client might have a hard time finishing on time....but regardless, if a provider has a NO MSOG rule and a client pays for an hour block - she needs to be upfront about NO MSOG!

...ever since I came across that problem - I always make sure it's part of the menu by reading the reviews! I wouldn't ask a provider about MSOG because it might raise a red flag, but then again, I only see well reviewed providers now. Originally Posted by pjonesfl
One thing you could do, is use PMs to set up the appointment and let them know about the 'bad experience(s)' and let them know you'd prefer to not repeat the bad experience. They'll either cancel or not. A quip from my parents' generation, "The silence is deafening." just my $1/50.

...ever since I came across that problem - I always make sure it's part of the menu by reading the reviews! I wouldn't ask a provider about MSOG because it might raise a red flag, but then again, I only see well reviewed providers now. Originally Posted by pjonesfl
Told you I'd start a thread on it You know the review I'm talking about. Gotta feel for the guy. If E.com were still around, he'd have known the provider wasn't MSOG and not really GFE either.
You would be surprised at how many well reviewed Eccie providers, have these types of reviews on other sites lol. If they know the guy writes reviews and will get her business, they go all out. If he hides the fact that he has 100 reviews, service sucks...ooops dummy, bad review bwahahaha! Originally Posted by London Rayne
So knowing that I write reviews means you will bring your A+++ game when we meet
Only if you review me on TER bwahahaha!
LMAO

Good GFE ...is when a guy considers it money well spent That's total GFE
That's all that matters
Hey I can have the most PSE ever with all the trimmings. No kissing no daty and consider it money well spent. But not GFE. lol
We had a very popular Dallas girl coming to visit. She said she was GFE but when asked about MSOG she said she doesn't promote herself as such - well doll you're not GFE then.

And as to the term "limited GFE" - either you or you're not - the only thing covered is FS