URL / Website: Sunflowergirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Luna rd
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, several positions ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender body, B/C cups, shorty and less than 100 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
A new spinner in town is music to my ears
idk but she was listed as "tiffany" the other day. I guess they changed it to avoid confusion with the tiffany from BK (I was excited when I saw the name and disappointed when I realized it was not the same girl)
Originally Posted by Mechanic Mike
idk but she was listed as "tiffany" the other day. I guess they changed it to avoid confusion with the tiffany from BK (I was excited when I saw the name and disappointed when I realized it was not the same girl) Originally Posted by beeman1000
Good to know.
Good recon
Cool name by the way. Good review. Very stylish ending there.
idk but she was listed as "tiffany" the other day. I guess they changed it to avoid confusion with the tiffany from BK (I was excited when I saw the name and disappointed when I realized it was not the same girl) Originally Posted by beeman1000
These gals change names like we change underwear. Petra looks like a damn good time.
Petra was a great choice and still is, don't believe the CNN network of fake news
Petra was a great choice and still is, don't believe the CNN network of fake news Originally Posted by Willie82
Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
5 days in. You don't count. Petra is way better than your hit job. She loves to fuck and service you the best that she can.
That last sentence Army got me feel the need to give a oral exam today.
5 days in. You don't count. Petra is way better than your hit job. She loves to fuck and service you the best that she can. Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
If this is same Petra from GL, she is not my “go to” list. Is she “no”? Well for me and for some… if you’re looking for below average, she will be your choice.