Crazy Governor Ron DeSantis now doesn't allow a dog to put his head out the window.

Crazy Governor Ron DeSantis, passing another form of Communism bill where he won't allow a dog to stick its head out the window. Those Crazy Republicans.

All they do is try and take our rights away. Not try they are taking our rights way. That and Social Security.
And I didn’t think you could possibly post something stupider than the last one. I was wrong.

Any responsible owner does not allow their dog to stick its head out the window of a car, for a bunch of reasons that are mostly for it’s safety. As an animal owner and lover I commend him on this.
... Uh, ... lads?

It was a Democrat who proposed this idea, wasn't it?

### Salty
No your people.
... Hmmm... Are you sure? ... I have to take a look.

I agree-with YOU that the law seems silly.

#### Salty
And I didn’t think you could possibly post something stupider than the last one. I was wrong.

Any responsible owner does not allow their dog to stick its head out the window of a car, for a bunch of reasons that are mostly for it’s safety. As an animal owner and lover I commend him on this. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
First of all I know you are immune to getting points and you guys can say anything you want all of us Liberals can't say anything.

I would not go there with the stupid things you post daily. Your people care about unborn babies, dogs heads out the windows, and who is on welfare but want all those Mexican's kids killed or separated from their parents, all the people in Ukraine killed, and all the Guards killed protecting the Capital so your piece of shit ex cheating lying president can try and take over for losing the election. . Lets not forget how bad Dr Fauci was by not giving people beach or a light up sick peoples asses. .

Don't worry you won;'t have anything said to you of trying to degrade someone. You are like Trump in that cult.
No your people. Originally Posted by Cody69

... No, Cody... It was a state senator - Laura Book.
She proposed it... She's a DEMOCRAT.

And it's all in the initial stages... Needs to be
voted on... DeSantis hasn't done ANYTHING yet.

But I STILL agree-with YOU that the law seems silly.

#### Salty
Crazy Governor Ron DeSantis, passing another form of Communism bill where he won't allow a dog to stick its head out the window. Those Crazy Republicans.

All they do is try and take our rights away. Not try they are taking our rights way. That and Social Security. Originally Posted by Cody69
Why do you post something like this that can easily be proven false in a couple of seconds? It takes all of 5 seconds to google and find the ACTUAL news story which shows:

1. Governor Ron DeSantis had nothing to do with this bill
2. This bill was introduced by a DEMOCRAT
3. This is a proposed bill, not a bill that has been passed yet

Here is the actual news story. Care to admit you were dead wrong and apologize for spreading clear misinformation?

A bill filed on Friday by Broward County Democratic state Sen. Lauren Book would prohibit dogs from extending their heads out of car windows.

The measure includes various animal-welfare regulations: penalizing cat declawing, banning certain animal testing, prohibiting rabbit sales before Easter and requiring the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to post an online registry of convicted animal abuses.

According to the bill, drivers wouldn't be allowed to hold a dog in their lap, and dogs wouldn't be allowed to put their head or any other body part outside a car window.

https://sports.yahoo.com/florida-bil...180458649.html

All they do is try and take our rights away. Not try they are taking our rights way. That and Social Security. Originally Posted by Cody69

what if it's the right thing to, according to experts?

https://www.aylmervet.com/let-dog-hang-head-car-window/

Should I Let My Dog Hang Its Head out the Car Window?

We love to travel with our dogs. They enjoy being included in the family and going for car rides. You see them in the back of pickup trucks or with their heads out of the window, and they seem to have this huge grin on their face. Your dog does enjoy the wind in their face as well as all of the smells that they are exposed to.

It is actually very dangerous for our pets to have their face directly in the wind out of a car window or in the back of a pickup truck. There is a lot of dust or dirt and debris that is blowing in their eyes. We are behind a windshield for a reason. A stone can be thrown up from another vehicle and hit them in the eye, or a little bit of dust at speed could cause a scratch on the cornea that could lead to a visit to the veterinarian. There are some companies that have come out with doggles which are adorable and would provide some eye protection. Your pet may not want to keep the doggles on though so that could be a problem.

There is also the damage that can happen to the ears and the sensitive pinnae while their ears are flapping in the wind. It could lead to swelling and complications in the future. There is also the possibility of debris getting into the ear and causing irritation. As well very large wind gusts could cause damage to your dog’s eardrum.

There is the possibility of accidentally catching your pets head in the window when you go to put it up at the end of your trip if your pet still has its head out. It is very traumatic for both your dog and yourself as you scramble to lower the window.

Your pet may be the best behaved and, on most days, stay within the confines of the vehicle, but there could be that very exciting squirrel that entices your dog to jump out of the vehicle. It happens more often than you would think. Your beloved dog rushed to the emergency clinic because of its injuries.

It is much safer for all involved if your window is only opened a very small amount that they can just feel the wind on the edge of their nose. It is also important to have your pet secured in your vehicle in the event of an accident, so it should only have limited access to the window. This also prevents your dog from lowering the window on its own, a trick my lab is very adept at. A dog in the back of a pickup truck would be much better in a solid-sided crate that is securely attached to the bed. This will protect their face and keep them from jumping out.

We want all car rides with our furry friends to end in an enjoyable experience for all, so keep in mind the safety of all involved.

Written by: Jacqui, RVT
I would not go there with the stupid things you post daily. Your people care about unborn babies, dogs heads out the windows, and who is on welfare but want all those Mexican's kids killed or separated from their parents, all the people in Ukraine killed, and all the Guards killed protecting the Capital so your piece of shit ex cheating lying president can try and take over for losing the election. . Lets not forget how bad Dr Fauci was by not giving people beach or a light up sick peoples asses. .

Don't worry you won;'t have anything said to you of trying to degrade someone. You are like Trump in that cult. Originally Posted by Cody69
You do a fine job degrading yourself, my help isn’t necessary, and end up off on a tangent about killing Mexicans or some other nonsense, that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

And sorry, I have no “people”. Some use their own heads for thinking, others, not so much. All they have is typically incorrect, incoherent blather about a former President when the discussion is about a current governor.
Is it illegal to stick your bare ass out the window to say, “Phony Legs Up Harris”!
if your bare ass is nice she can.
Gentlemen
This is getting to be a habit

Let’s stop the insults and stay on topic