Encounter: Saw penny at luxury

Date: 11/24/2020
Name: Luxury
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines
Phone: 2143995746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Na
Activities: Nuru Ss Bbbjnqns, Tuma,Gagging cg
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Brown/black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Maybe 5’0, 110lbs? Not sure, very pretty face, nice 34b boobs, flat ass, small waist
Recommendation: Yes
Chinese? Are you sure?
  • Quiz
  • 11-27-2020, 10:07 PM
There was no Asian option! ��
Chinese? Are you sure? Originally Posted by apple0920

? Originally Posted by Quiz
Ha! Let's see if we can get this straightened out

Penny is NOT Chinese.. She is Korean, and possibly a Korean/Japanese mix. I say possibly, because I read that she could speak Japanese, and I believe I read she had lived in Japan. I can personally state that she does look like a Korean/Japanese mix, and if I had to guess, I would say that is Penny's true heritage.

Penny is super sexy, in terms of attitude and demonstratable skills, she is top 10 among all ladies AMPville has ever had.

[PRIVATE]by the way, regarding the towel on your face during the BJ? It may be a Covid thing, but it's kind of hot. It ''forces'' you to focus on the BJ. It wouldn't surprise me, if Penny understands that.[4/PRIVATE]
Same Penny from Blue?
From Blue and a few other spots as well from what I was told.
Definitely the same Penny from Blue. and I believe one or two others, before that.

I know for sure Penny has been the cure for blue balls, since she was at Blue..
Her voice is rough but that mouth and vacuum is in overdrive
Her voice is rough but that mouth and vacuum is in overdrive Originally Posted by John Dutton
Penny is a Suck Queen.

I thought of her yesterday, when I saw Julie. I finished in Doggie, in the table shower, with Julie yesterday. The only
other time that happened, was with Penny, when she was at Blue.

Penny's Doggie finish was more difficult, the shower bed was soaking wet. Yesterday the shower bed had mostly dried, me and Julie anchored just fine, LOL
Saw Penny back at Blue. That raspy smoker’s voice was a big turn off when she moaned. Her hair reeked of cigarettes as well.
Saw Penny back at Blue. That raspy smoker’s voice was a big turn off when she moaned. Her hair reeked of cigarettes as well. Originally Posted by KoreanKonnoisseur
Damn dude,. Negativity all the way around. I could not smell her hair while my dick was down her throat. Maybe you should visit for the pussy and quit caring about what picture is hanging on the wall.
I visit Penny with the knowledge that she is MILF Royalty, super wild sexy, with skills second to nobody. She used to train ladies at Blue, which is like having Mickey Mantle as your Batting Coach..
She can suck the copper off that Penny
Pick this Penny up, all day long you’ll have good luck. (And empty nuts)