Intel on "Renee"?

Anyone with any experience with this provider?
https://renee.world/
Looks good !
A number of reviews on her being "flaky". I can't say as I never made it through to the point of meeting her. Made a number of appointments. But at the time of arrival and final direction to her location, she was always a no show. YMMV. Some have reported if you ever do get to meet her, she can be a lot of fun. It's just a challenge getting to make the connection. Again, YMMV.
Shame she looks cute, I think flaky is kind of expected to a degree (nice when they arent), but I got the message. Thanks for the tip!
The nicer they look , the higher is the probability to flake out. It sucks.
Well her website has some kind of automatic book system...I searched her name just to see what came, let's just say...didn't like the results, though not surprising. I'll let someone else do the "research" on this one!
I've met with her a couple times. If you can nail her down for a meet, she's a really pleasant lady. Service isn't anything special though.
  • FWR
  • 10-26-2021, 12:16 PM
I have tried to schedule with her several times, she always backed out. Yesterday I saw her ad on rubratings saying she had an apartment in RR. For $80 I figured I'd take a shot. If she flakes again, I'll have lunch at Twin Peaks peaks with that 80.
But I do have a few questions
1 Level of service, I am hoping for L2
2 Tips on tops of the fee? I always feel independents should have a flat fee sine they don't share with the house, but 80 seems to good to be true
I’ve met with her twice. The first time was really good the second time she actually told me she was having a bad day. I think we all have them. Even though I wasn’t happy about the session I remembered how great the first session was so I didn’t hold it against her.

My point is that if you catch her on a good day your day will be amazing. Who wants to guess?

It’s hard to find a consistent “regular” anymore.
I miss the ISO option back in the day.
Any Intel? I plan to see her this week, I hope she gets back to me.
She is just like her pictures, she moved to round rock and has an okay apartment. It was hard to book her even with her booking system. She gave me her apt number right when I was done waiting. The session was good, decent massage, nice conversation, she was topless the whole time but she said she is shy and didn't want me to look directly at her. Flip was really nice, no FS or extras, I shower after and left. I would visit her again just to check if she is more flexible with regulars and of she really answer her phone! Haha
She is just like her pictures, she moved to round rock and has an okay apartment. It was hard to book her even with her booking system. She gave me her apt number right when I was done waiting. The session was good, decent massage, nice conversation, she was topless the whole time but she said she is shy and didn't want me to look directly at her. Flip was really nice, no FS or extras, I shower after and left. I would visit her again just to check if she is more flexible with regulars and of she really answer her phone! Haha Originally Posted by Steveo.avary