waco top poster

yes, that is because he spammed something like 1,000+ posts for two months. it was like reading in quicksand.

and a majority of his posts were one word, "snick". Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How appropriate since your original topic is about twk and his 4000 posts with 4 words
How appropriate since your original topic is about twk and his 4000 posts with 4 words Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
1 2 3 4

bahahahaaa
How appropriate since your original topic is about twk and his 4000 posts with 4 words Originally Posted by VitaMan
is that how many he generated with "if you say so" posts?
yes, that is because he spammed something like 1,000+ posts for two months. it was like reading in quicksand.

and a majority of his posts were one word, "snick". Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That’s patently false.
Sad to see what TWK posts have turned into.
Sad to see what TWK posts have turned into. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
if you say so

if you say so

if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Post count!
is that how many he generated with "if you say so" posts? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

nah, he just thinks so

That’s patently false. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

is it?

let's celebrate TWK post 34,000

bahahhaaaa

... Hooray! ... Good on ya, Waco! ...

#### Salty
Happy 20k posts right on the dot to myself. With only a handful of if you say sos .
Snick.
He has scaled back some, and posting more like an adult, not a 4th grader, now that he has been tapped on the shoulder.

Hopefully it is the beginning of the end of his trolling.
congrats too all you awesome posters and all the activity. I will certainly say, while I spend more time on here than I should at times, It's always entertaining and interesting; well mostly
i'm so humbled to have a thread dedicated to me on eccie!

What's sad is waco and I could combine our posts and still be 17k behind the post queen.
Pretty sad indeed.

If you say so.