El Paso Clubs

• Mecca
  • 04-03-2021, 03:50 PM
Will be in El Paso in a few weeks...which strip clubs are worth going to (with extras of course). How has COVID restrictions affected the clubs in Texas. What can I expect?
Will be in El Paso in a few weeks...which strip clubs are worth going to (with extras of course). How has COVID restrictions affected the clubs in Texas. What can I expect? Originally Posted by Mecca
Go to the Red Parrot AKA Dirty Bird. You will find what you are looking for. The VIP ($20) is where it happens.
Go to the Red Parrot AKA Dirty Bird. You will find what you are looking for. The VIP ($20) is where it happens. Originally Posted by DickyDoo
I stopped by the Rdd Parrot Friday night. What a fucking dive. I am used to some nice plush chairs to relax. The girls were meh. I suppose the vip you can get extras but nobody caught my eye. Cover was 15 bucks. I had one drink and beat feet.
I stopped by the Rdd Parrot Friday night. What a fucking dive. I am used to some nice plush chairs to relax. The girls were meh. I suppose the vip you can get extras but nobody caught my eye. Cover was 15 bucks. I had one drink and beat feet. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
What club meets that description in ABQ???