Visions back at it.

I am a regular at Visions and they are definitely back at it. Open Tue-Sat from I think 11 - 3 and until 4AM on Fri and Sat night. There are definitely extras to be had if you are not a creeper. They also serve food now. Very lax with the mask stuff. Weekday nights can be light on girls, but sometimes you hit the jackpot.
Hell yeah
Howd the early afternoon day shift ladies..
Early afternoon is dead. You are lucky to see a girl before 5 or 6.
The "need to be vaxxed" BS in NOLA is hurting the girls too. Tonight should be better and the weekend.
Have they started checking if you have been tested or vaccinated yet?
Yep. They have to because ATC is up their ass and they will come spot check the places that have an alcohol license but of course the pop up bas next door that block the road traffic dont get messed with.
Had about 12 girls there last night. Very few customers. I was only the 15th person per the door guy's counter.
Stopped by last Saturday afternoon. Open, but nothing happening thanks to this biomedical tyranny vaccine proof bullshit being pushed by covid paranoids.
Yeah, they had ATC stoip by yesterday. I tried to go last night and they absolutely would not let me in without proof of vaccine. Bullshit NOLA politicians.
They are opened back up tonight since the storm.
So you need to have proof of vaccine to get in. Is fun guaranteed, extras?

What's best time to go?
Does anybody know what hours they are open now?
Closed Sunday and Mondays. Open 11AM until 3AM except Fri and Sat open until 4AM.
So you need to have proof of vaccine to get in. Is fun guaranteed, extras?

What's best time to go? Originally Posted by PeccaminousAngelus
Yeah, they want to see something, but are kind of lax about it. Nothing is guaranteed, but definitely available from mutliple girls.