Scuttlebutts

Has anyone been there since they reopened I’d like to go if they offered extras

Miss the days in she’s she’s when you could get a private booth and get a BJ or FS lol
Have extras ever been a thing there? I've never gone in, always heard it was a waste of time.

I do know there is a chick I used to see from SA dancing there now. Mid-20's chunky gal with huge natural tits.
Have extras ever been a thing there? I've never gone in, always heard it was a waste of time.

I do know there is a chick I used to see from SA dancing there now. Mid-20's chunky gal with huge natural tits. Originally Posted by eholiday

Been 20 years since I've been there, but I don't recall them having any private areas. Parish regs required dancers to stay beyond arm's reach so there was a ledge around the stage to keep you back. Lap dances were fully clothed.
  • Rhife
  • 09-23-2021, 07:39 AM
I was there like 5 years ago? Pretty much the same as what trekker said, no private area (lap dances are in plain view of everyone). If the girl isn't on stage she has to be clothed. I'm not sure about the touching dancers on stage as when I was there, there was only 1, and she was so far back, you woulda had to get on stage to touch. They were also blasting ac to like sub 65 (i started shivering before I left).

waste of time and I'll never go back unless they change basically everything. I honestly don't know how this place still exists
  • tdude
  • 10-18-2021, 03:45 PM
Trash. Would not waste ya time