URL / Website: -
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Near College/I-10
Activities: Got ripped off.
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: The girls looked nice enough, but they are very pushy and hustled harder than a used car salesman.
Money wasted, no payoff.
Recommendation: No
A little more detail might help us understand how you got ripped off lol
most clubs do take a cut of the dances etc.... at least the good clubs do... and most strippers will try to sell dances but if you sit at the bar or at the stage, they don't bother you as much as when you sit at a table where they can come plop down next to you.... best bet is to sit at stage and just tip a few dollars per dancer... and if you see one you like, tell her while she's on stage to come talk to you when she's free.... that keeps you from having to fend off the desperate dancers trying to over sell themselves.... the hot girls don't have that problem.
Never been to Penthouse. Got excited when I saw this review. Got ZERO details from ROS
Was excited and hoping for details as well.
I went a few weeks ago at 9:00 on a Tuesday night. Stayed about 2 hours. Much higher quantity and quality of dancers than Crazy Horse Port Allen.

I don’t have a problem with pushy dancers. No thank you seems to work 90% of the time and saying it twice covers the other 10. It is a much better alternative imo than them all being huddled up with their phone or regular. I also don’t believe a word they say so ymmv on not getting what they suggest could happen.

In any case, good looking girls. Lap dance area sucks. It’s like a big two sided booth so you may have someone else dancing directly across from you. Seems like they may have had a couple of these but only one was in use during my time. Got 3 dances from a healthy natural brunette at $30 per and tipped her $10. Normal two way grinding and touching. She asked once about upgrading to a private room. Not sure of the cost on that. Very doubtful that extras are available for any reasonable amount.
Any one ever heard of AJ from penthouse. Saw her at a night club one night. Told me she danced there?!?
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed