Name: Many Girls
Phone: (515) 266-2744
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): www.minxshowpalace.com
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: 1510 NE Broadway Ave, Des Moines, IA
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: YMMV. I've had everything from a limp-noodle dance to a very aggressive dancer looking to meet outside of the club (albeit, she doesn't work there anymore).
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Many Types
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As a regular at The Minx over the years, I've danced with many different ethnicities, figures, and general physical descriptions.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow. Nice review. Lots of good info. Brings back memories.[/PRIVATE]
She did -- and, I believe will still do dances if folks want!
Originally Posted by KerryHutchins

does anyone happen to know if Mystery from Beach Girls ended up switching to Minx? I thought I remember her saying something about it right before she left Beach Girls.
does anyone happen to know if Mystery from Beach Girls ended up switching to Minx? I thought I remember her saying something about it right before she left Beach Girls. Originally Posted by Atredes
Unless she changed up her stage name, nope. Nobody dancing at The Minx by that name!
she has pretty noticeable psoriasis and a short temper so I think she would stand out haha
Psoriasis and a temper? That’s my kind of gal! Lol
Man if you blew in Montana's mouth I bet she was pissed at you. Thats one of her very few rules no cim
I like the new lay out and food but i liked to order my food and eat it while watching them dance. Good entertainment!

My first take out was from here. What an amazing night that was. No clue the girls name and it was probably 15 years back. But I've always wondered if that was something regular in there. Maybe I'll stop in. Thanks for the awesome review
Nice review and useful info ! Thanks !