URL / Website: https://visionsmensclub.com/
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Downman Road
Activities: Dancing, Touching, FIV, HJ
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Dancers of all sizes. Most were thick, none were BBW. Young, older and all in between. Actually a decent selection
Recommendation: Yes
There was a time looooong ago when visions was more of a hit than a miss. But those days have passed.
I remember the old Candy Club days. Those were fun days
went to visions sat 11pm about a month ago... most all dancers were haggard, chunky with bad tattoos and not enough customers to keep them from harassing me for private dances non stop.... I escaped as soon as I got the chance.
I guess it’s a hit or miss because I went there last Saturday and had a good time. There were almost 30 girls of all shape and sizes with and without tattoos also. I’m not saying you didn’t have a bad night. I’m just saying I had an amazing night with extras.
I guess it’s a hit or miss because I went there last Saturday and had a good time. There were almost 30 girls of all shape and sizes with and without tattoos also. I’m not saying you didn’t have a bad night. I’m just saying I had an amazing night with extras. Originally Posted by ES318305
care to make an encounter report?
  • lat
  • 03-17-2023, 05:49 AM
I remember my days at Visions it was my hangout I knew almost all the dancers and they knew me and what I wanted I even had a ATF there that we would hookup regularly at club and outside club for a couple of years but again that was 15 years ago and last time I been was 5 years ago and definitely not the same
What is everyones favorite place for extras nowadays?
What is everyones favorite place for extras nowadays? Originally Posted by Boucoup
PO BOYS on St Bernard Ave
PO BOYS on St Bernard Ave Originally Posted by dizzycastro
Seriously? The dive bar and concert venue? Do they have a stripper night where everything goes? PM me if needed.
Gentlemen let’s get this thread back on topic “Visions”