Lingerie brands?

Wondering what everyone else loves when it comes to fine lingerie. I think AP/HB/LP is pretty tired when it comes to design, and they also are not good at fitting my size (32GG with 25 inch waist) so I had to think outside of the box. I discovered so many brands with these being my favourites:

Lise Charmel
Aubade
Empreinte
Primadonna

Marie Jo gets a mention for amazing girl next door lingerie, but I am a sucker for ornate lace.

What about you? What are your non AP/HB/LP preferences? We know most people like them, so let's hear some other brands that don't get as much attention from us as they deserve.
Not a lingerie but I love these swimsuits: https://www.wickedweasel.com/en-us
Had a suitor takes me to a local boutique store that is mid range, but nice quality. We chatted with the owner and she goes to many different shows each year and looks for underated, but good quality to sell in her store.They are gorgeous and comfortable. The only brand I knew of that was there was Thistle & Spire, but didn't get any. It might be worth it though to go and see what your local boutique stores might have though because this is going to be my new lingerie hack for sure.
For me it's https://www.secretsinlace.com/ price is right and the fit is the best.
I do love HB when it's on sale and have a few outfits from them
But being a super busty woman I need the best fit and not over priced either.
My favorite!!
Pour Moi. Wide variety and plenty of sizes. My wife liked the brand a lot.
The Walmart model are hot. May get her to where my handy down save the clothes money buy place stay
I adore Honey Birdette Lingerie and Agent Provocateur.
Great lingerie for lounging around and photo shoots.
I never saw the point of lingerie. If it’s on it’s clearly just waiting to come off. Save a step and just get naked.
I've bought lingerie in the past for past loves and providers. When in the store with the sales person present I usually throw it on the floor, just to check what it looks like on the floor.
Juicy Couture comes to mind I knew a girl whose shape fit nicely in many of their outfits. Today even Amazon has some decent options lots of choices and you get them next day sometimes.

There is something about a girl dressing sexy for you then loving the reaction that she gets. Whether it takes 5 minutes or 10 seconds for the fabric to hit the floor its always a good time
Every outfit looks better on the floor after it's been taken off with a slow hand (o)Y(o)