Review: Mama Told Me, "Stay Away from South Dallas"! I Disobeyed Her Today.. Fun Time With BP Barbie (Sorry Mom)

Date: 09-16-2014
Provider: Barbie
Phone: 318-678-8485
Email Address: City: -Dallas
State: - Texas
Address: -Near Paul Quinn College
Appointment Type: - Incall
Activities: - Lk, FK, Breast suckling, very brief DATY, BBBJ, MISH
Session Length: - 20 Minutes
Fee: - 100 (+20 see ROS)
Hair Color and Length: - short, brownish black
Smoking Status: - like a Chimney
Ethnic Background: - Black
Physical Description: - 50 inches (not a typo), small sagging tits, about 32A.. nice booty, 80 pounds

Recommendation: -Yes
Chung, you got over excited and hit send too soon.
Is this skank worth the paper or is she just another trailer trash ho with a big butt?
yes, I accidentally hit "send" when trying to link the other thread.. it's good now.. I think each guy will need to make up his own mind about this one!
her butt is ample, but not as big as the photo would suggest..
Too bad I like white girls and she's half way around the planet from me but I ,ay have to just get some gas and give it a try, maybe mix up some Cat DNA with Chung's.
Chung,OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I feel sick. WTF I vote u MOST CRAZY LOL
  • MRMR
  • 09-16-2014, 07:20 PM
Daddy where are you??

Thanks for the great review.
Too bad I like white girls and she's half way around the planet from me but I ,ay have to just get some gas and give it a try, maybe mix up some Cat DNA with Chung's. Originally Posted by catbanger

Chung,OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I feel sick. WTF I vote u MOST CRAZY LOL Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
sorry General.. I hope you had already digested your Supper fully, LOL

Daddy where are you??

Thanks for the great review. Originally Posted by MRMR
thanks for your kind words!
Great Goodness Chung.
Way to go.
Now go see that Damm Viet and get them together. I saw she IS back.
Damn Chung… Now she got your seed and your #. You got 9 months to burn that hobby phone and get another..LOL.. Priceless review. I'm still going in for a piece of that cake but I'll see if she'll swallow my batter.
Great review Chung... your a brave man
good review chung. I don't think that a wig wearing, chain smoking, saggie tities, unshaven bareback fucking midget is for yohimbebrother. your one brave soul.
Chung.. Did she know/acknowledge or protest about you going in bb?
Chung.. Did she know/acknowledge or protest about you going in bb? Originally Posted by justinslayer
I wonder what a genetic mess a child would be when u cross your DNA with that LADY????