The Mueller report

J666 - Come on down with impeachment.
No chance of conviction - the DPST's believe an "Impeachmint" - speling deliberate - will accomplish removing Trump from office
No chance of removal at a Senate trial.

Backlashwill cost the DPST
s dearly - so go ahead and have Looney Schiff/nadler send up the Articles of Impeachmint for DPST's to suck on. Originally Posted by oeb11
Well actually it won’t result in removal. I don’t think anybody expects Moscow Mitch to allow it on the Senate floor.

But it will require Trump and his crime family to testify and release documentation relating to his questionable dealings.

Allegedly.
Well actually it won’t result in removal. I don’t think anybody expects Moscow Mitch to allow it on the Senate floor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You reveal your ignorance of basic American civics even in your wildest speculations. If the House votes to impeach, there is no way the Senate can fail to hold a vote to convict or not convict based on the House's charges. No Senate majority leader can block it. A 2/3 super-majority is needed to convict.

Just to remind everyone - yssup is the same guy who once complained about US Senate seats being "gerrymandered"! I kid you not!

Just to remind everyone - yssup is the same guy who once complained about US Senate seats being "gerrymandered"! I kid you not!
Originally Posted by lustylad
the fact there is a separate chamber with each state, regardless of population, having equal representation, is a gerrymander of sorts to the left

the whole senate, separate states, electoral college etc is one big gerrymander to the left

so that could have been his feelings on the issue

something like a select standing committee of a National Peoples Congress might suit the left

with only the standing committee making the nation's rules

and the other thousand or so members of a national congress having just the trappings of purpose and meeting only two weeks or so in the year for a sort of convivial backslapping and convention - all within the boundaries of acceptability, as it were
J666 - Come on down with impeachment.
No chance of conviction - the DPST's believe an "Impeachmint" - speling deliberate - will accomplish removing Trump from office
No chance of removal at a Senate trial.

Backlashwill cost the DPST
s dearly - so go ahead and have Looney Schiff/nadler send up the Articles of Impeachmint for DPST's to suck on. Originally Posted by oeb11

No removal? Articles haven’t been written yet, how would you know?

Moscow Mitch can’t save Putin’s pissboy. The Chief Justice oversees the trial and every Senator has to vote. The confederates of the Freedom caucus and other Russian sympathizers will have to go on record as trump party enablers.
the fact there is a separate chamber with each state, regardless of population, having equal representation, is a gerrymander of sorts to the left

the whole senate, separate states, electoral college etc is one big gerrymander to the left

so that could have been his feelings on the issue Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yes I know what you're driving at, but yssup didn't understand those arguments and never used them to acquit himself or say "this is what I meant" when he was ridiculed for saying the Senate can be gerrymandered.

Another example of how you and I can argue their side better than the libs on this board. Sad!
The Chief Justice oversees the trial and every Senator has to vote. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Well, I'll be fucked. Jaxboy gets it right for once. Hopefully he will edumacate yssup in American Civics 101.
Its time to warm this thread up. A impeachment inquiry is coming.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/ca...inquiry-trump/ Originally Posted by Jaxson66
CREW is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization composed of a small but nimble group of lawyers, researchers, and communicators.
Somehow, I don't see where they are influencing much in terms of an impeachment inquiry.

Small but nimble group of lawyers that I had never heard of before. But hey, I'm wondering if Slick Willy is somehow or somewhere behind the scenes of this group. Almost all of their job openings right now are for "interns"
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2019, 06:01 AM
monica lewinsky is available!
The Constitution vests Congress with the exclusive power and solemn responsibility of holding a president accountable while he is in office. As Special Counsel Mueller recently explained, Department of Justice policy states that “the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.” That process is impeachment. Article I of our Constitution vests the House of Representatives with the power to accuse a president of committing “Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors” and the Senate with the power to try all impeachments and convict if it deems a president’s removal from office both merited and wise. The term “high Crimes and Misdemeanors” refers to serious abuses of official power (Sunstein at 36-37). As Alexander Hamilton explained in Federalist 65, impeachment proceedings are reserved for “offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust.”
The Constitution vests Congress with the exclusive power and solemn responsibility of holding a president accountable while he is in office. As Special Counsel Mueller recently explained, Department of Justice policy states that “the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.” That process is impeachment. Article I of our Constitution vests the House of Representatives with the power to accuse a president of committing “Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors” and the Senate with the power to try all impeachments and convict if it deems a president’s removal from office both merited and wise. The term “high Crimes and Misdemeanors” refers to serious abuses of official power (Sunstein at 36-37). As Alexander Hamilton explained in Federalist 65, impeachment proceedings are reserved for “offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust.” Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And Mueller didn't bring forth any conclusive evidence that the Congress should or would act upon.

Next.
Hey all you trump party members that claimed Comey was going to jail tune into Hannity tonight for the meltdown

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/29/75540...-be-prosecuted

:ro flmao:
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2019, 12:06 PM
J666- the fat lady ain't sung on that one - YET!
Hey all you trump party members that claimed Comey was going to jail tune into Hannity tonight for the meltdown

:ro flmao: Originally Posted by Jaxson66

:ro flmao: Originally Posted by Jaxson66

right! because "J. CREW" said so!

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA

stop beating the dead horse!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyv8eeb7Li0
Dilbert explains the Muller Investigation ..