I Dont Give A F**K No More Im Just Goin To Do me If You Dont Like It Than Dont Talk About It

so i have came to the conclusion that this site is like higschool.. and men treat it like they can sit here and criticize us girls if something rubs them the wrong way.. well i tried being nice and say hey i recognize my mistakes and will do better but i guess that isnt enough.. so now im just going to say i dont give a f**k no more and if you dont like me who cares because im tired of feeling bad for those few that is petty enough to make me look like a really bad person.. i am a good person inside and out and everyone goes through alot of things at times and if guys here think that we are perfect they are sadly mistaken.. i guess what im saying is that from now on out is that im going to continue to get better and if for some are going to miss out on the new knockout than hey good for you babe cause this time im done with the feeling that im as bad as some people pertain me to be... im making this public so that people can understand what we go through as providers and we are not always perfect...
I am not at all trying to be critical, but your statement is sufficiently vague as to be meaningless.

I read it, and I get the sense that you are frustrated about something; but I have no idea what the source of the frustration might be particularly.

Anyone who engages the public is subject to criticism. I engage the public through a number of businesses; and some of the things I create are subject to reviews. There are websites with forms where people can send me feedback.

Sometimes, that criticism is unkind and the feedback is harsh.

What I try to do is figure out, if there is some underlying validity to the complaint, what I can do better.

Of course, nothing I do can be "all things to all people." Anything i create will ALWAYS fall short of some people's expectations. It will cost too much, not be sufficiently featured, be the wrong color or who knows what.

So a couple of things I do routinely is refine my markets so that my products reach people who can understand and appreciate them. The other thing I do is establish proper expectations for my products. Of course, I constantly refine, enhance, etc. in order to more closely meet the legitimate expectations of my targeted markets.

Another distinction I make is between complaints that matter, and complaints that don't.

If I am making a motorboat (for example) and some nutcase thinks it is supposed to be an mp3 player and complains, I freakin' ignore it.

But if someone who has purchased my motorboats before and been pleased tells me I have fallen short -- that guy is EF Hutton and I'm all ears.

Know what I mean?
see, there are some with nice comments.
You need to narrow down the target list little bit so everyone else on this side of the isle does not feel the unnecessary heat.
she talking about. a simple free blowjobs for everybody would be better understood , well recieved and surely help win friends and influence people.
knockoutdiva is tired of unwarranted criticism from men she finds to be juvenile and petty.

She is doing her best to become a better provider and she will be true to her own ideas about what is best for her and her clients.

Therefore, she is going to ignore the naysayers and move on.

Any questions?

Awl4knot
Some people are meant to be in service industries and other just aren't cut out for it. If you don't develop a think skin, it may not be the kind of work for you, as Laurentius pointed out in some detail.

But coming out an venting like this in public certainly doesn't help your image. Nor will it, I predict, attract any customers. However, it will run any number of customers off.
What does that tattoo say buzzkill? Sorry to be off subejct
What does that tattoo say buzzkill? Sorry to be off subejct Originally Posted by AshleyLuv
It is a bible quote 1 Corinthians 13, I just thought it funny someone would tattoo this on their backside...
you know whats funny is i wrote this not to be a drama queen or to run people off. i put it in public because i wanted people to see what us providers have to go through all the time with the few men that want to be petty and try to make out lives as miserable as possible.. excuse me to those that think i am being a bitch or maybe they just dont get it but again im just goin to do me and become better and if some dont like it than oh well ur loss but i think the biggest problem most people could see from my reviews was my incall location but im moving and startin over but maybe dallas is to full of some men that have to criticize to make themselves feel better... but until another day
... but maybe dallas is to full of some men that have to criticize to make themselves feel better... Originally Posted by knockoutdiva
You don't need to apologize for your post and you don't need to explain it. It was perfectly clear. We all get frustrated, service industry or no, with people who live their lives to criticize, correct, and counsel. Usually I've found those who criticize are those least qualified to do it. Many days I've gone home at the end of the day just ready to throw in the towel because it didn't seem I could do anything right (and boy would people laugh at that if they knew what I do...).

Hang in there. Better days are coming.
you know whats funny is i wrote this not to be a drama queen or to run people off. i put it in public because i wanted people to see what us providers have to go through all the time with the few men that want to be petty and try to make out lives as miserable as possible.. excuse me to those that think i am being a bitch or maybe they just dont get it but again im just goin to do me and become better and if some dont like it than oh well ur loss but i think the biggest problem most people could see from my reviews was my incall location but im moving and startin over but maybe dallas is to full of some men that have to criticize to make themselves feel better... but until another day Originally Posted by knockoutdiva

Might want to change that tough image and your avatar. It really doesn't attract very well. Maybe you coud become a dominatrix
Miss Diva we have chatted a few times in chat and you have always seemed pretty ok to me . I think that it takes a lot to come and say yes i made some mistakes and that you are making the effort to change that and to be a better provider that takes guts. I understand how it can get frustrating believe me i have been there more than once , but like everything in life this shall pass . If nobody else has faith that you are trying to be a better provider i do , Its hard to work in this biz.
You do have to have tough skin and somethings you have to let roll of your shoulders believe me if i didn't i would have a lifetime ban here I'm sure of it .
Good luck girl and i hope this get better.
thanks to everyone who understands and u know what your right kaci i will be ok and be better and i will learn to just let it go for those who are judgemental... but there will be a new and improved knockout coming very soon new pics and everything
But coming out an venting like this in public certainly doesn't help your image. Nor will it, I predict, attract any customers. However, it will run any number of customers off. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I agree ... you need a PR manager. Threads like this are a no-no.