Why are there so few reviews?

If you assume that an average provider sees 10 clients a week or 30 per month; that would equate to some 360 per year. It seems to me that the average provider has very few reviews written relative to their assumed activity. Why is that? Why does it appear that less than 5% of the activity is reviewed? I am just curious to see what everyone thinks about the low level of reviewing (my opinion).
I could be because most established providers have a loyal client base, and reviews get redundant.
I have several clients who are UTR and don't want any more of a paper trail (electronic or otherwise) leading back to them than they can help. Some clients have told me they only write reviews when the experience was bad so that they can "warn" other hobbyists. Some are regulars who, like Jackie S said, don't feel the need to write a review of the same provider week after week-especially if it's basically going to be a carbon copy of the same review with the same provier.
Most of mine prefer to be discreet for reasons Heather stated, or prefer our activities be kept private just between us. The majority of mine are regulars.
Most return clients do not review and I've found only about 1:20 is even aware of review/hobby boards.
Most return clients do not review and I've found only about 1:20 is even aware of review/hobby boards. Originally Posted by Aria_Adams
Out of curiousity: where are you meeting the other 19 if not on review/hobby boards
50% of mine want privacy (nothing linking them to me), 48% are just lazy (nothing wrong with that), the remaining 2% will usually ask me if I want to be reviewed; I usually tell them it's not necessary, so they decide whether or not they want too. No skin off my back really. I would prefer NOT to have 15 reviews a week pop up on me anyways.