Thinking of going Brunette....

Hey everyone! Ok.. so I am thinking of dying my lovely red hair into a sultry brunette for a few months and I want to get your opinions!

I have been known as Red headed Julie or RHJ for 8 years now... will it confuse anyone given my name if I change my hair color???

Let me know your opinions.. good or bad!

~kiss~
Julie
I would love to see you in brunetee, but the name may get effected.
Ummmmmm,

Please no.
Black headed Julie ??????
Haha... not black... just brunette...
Its been awhile since i saw you, but liked the red.
Red, black, brown..You will look great in any color and I'll still come see ya weekly. Now I want you to think about BALD!! Woo Hoo!
I like the red, but I admit that brunette has got my attention. Try it and see if you like it.
So, what are you going to call your self? Brunette Headed Julie?
Julie,
I think you would look great as a brunette. Try it and if YOU don't like after a week or so, then change it back.

Been thinking about going back to my natural color if only I could remember what it is. Lol. Oh yeah, no I remember.........light brown.

Let me know how yours turns out.
You have so many wonderful qualities, your hair being one of them, but what ever you do, don't change your personality.
Do it!
Do it! Originally Posted by berkleigh
I would love to.

netman

PS: I am under Berkleigh.
Why don't you go to a wig shop and try some wigs on in that color and decide. I always go blonde in the summer and red the rest of the year.....change does you good
i think redhead is hot. if you do change, are you changing your name too?