Strange Attraction

Have you ever had an attraction to someone or something that you couldnt really understand? I was sitting at my desk being productive, watching tv and surfing eccie, and this REALLY bad "Education Connection" commercial came on. I've seen this thing probably hundreds of times but find myself strangely attracted to either the girl or the commercial itself. Her dancing is horrible. The song is incredibly bad and generic. But, I find myself quite oddly attracted! She isnt a bad looking girl at all. I just cant understand why I am so drawn to her (or the commercial). WTF?!?! I almost feel like when you want to stick your hand in fire because its so beautiful but you know it wont turn out well if you do!

I wonder if that is how the guys that use BP feel ? LOL!!! Anyway, just wanted to get that out of my head and into someone else's.

The Education Connection Vid
bahhahahahaha LAME Commerical...hate those!

If she dances bad, she probably has no rhythm in bed.

Sometimes, you can train these and teach them what you want LOL

And she is cute, but could use a makeover

LMAO! I'm with Berkleigh...hate those commercials! But I understand strange attraction. You are probably attracted to her "I don't give a crap if I am making a fool of myself" attitude or something. I often find myself attracted to some strange characters. Zach Galifianakis, for example. I want him...bad!

Yes, I know for me it's Flo the Progressive Insurance Girl. Damn I am crazy about her, maybe the red lipstick?
Dannie, it's a satchel, and Indiana Jones wears one.

MrMonger, Freud would probably ask you if your mom was a rhythmically challenged educator.

And Berkleigh, the whole "can't dance/can't fuck" stereotype is so overplayed. I can't dance to save my life, but... ok, bad example.
Dannie, it's a satchel, and Indiana Jones wears one. Originally Posted by TheBizz
that's not a satchel...that's a man-purse. just as gay as a fanny pack.
Have you ever had an attraction to someone or something that you couldnt really understand? I was sitting at my desk being productive, watching tv and surfing eccie, and this REALLY bad "Education Connection" commercial came on. I've seen this thing probably hundreds of times but find myself strangely attracted to either the girl or the commercial itself. Her dancing is horrible. The song is incredibly bad and generic. But, I find myself quite oddly attracted! She isnt a bad looking girl at all. I just cant understand why I am so drawn to her (or the commercial). WTF?!?! I almost feel like when you want to stick your hand in fire because its so beautiful but you know it wont turn out well if you do!

I wonder if that is how the guys that use BP feel ? LOL!!! Anyway, just wanted to get that out of my head and into someone else's.

The Education Connection Vid Originally Posted by MrMonger

You just miss me....admit it!
that's not a satchel...that's a man-purse. just as gay as a fanny pack. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6mEW...e_gdata_player
LOL, Mom is an educator but in no way rhythmically challenged. And NO, I DO NOT want to bang my mom eewww! Also, I can dance and I THINK I do well at the fuckin part. I agree with Berk, there is something to people not being able to dance and being a bit robotic in bed. I can only speak for how women are in bed though!

Dannie, it's a satchel, and Indiana Jones wears one.

MrMonger, Freud would probably ask you if your mom was a rhythmically challenged educator.

And Berkleigh, the whole "can't dance/can't fuck" stereotype is so overplayed. I can't dance to save my life, but... ok, bad example. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Reese, If I told you how much I miss you it would freak you out!

You just miss me....admit it! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
That explains why you talk to me.

LMAO! I'm with Berkleigh...hate those commercials! But I understand strange attraction. You are probably attracted to her "I don't give a crap if I am making a fool of myself" attitude or something. I often find myself attracted to some strange characters. Zach Galifianakis, for example. I want him...bad!

Originally Posted by Dannie
Thanks Bin Laden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6mEW...e_gdata_player Originally Posted by TheBizz
Reese, If I told you how much I miss you it would freak you out! Originally Posted by MrMonger

I just want my 60 seconds back!!!
  • PT4ME
  • 10-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Yes, I know for me it's Flo the Progressive Insurance Girl. Damn I am crazy about her, maybe the red lipstick? Originally Posted by LuckJack
+1,000,000,000

GET BACK JACK!!! (slap slap slap) I challenge you to a dual! I am crazy about Flo also..... Dug up Diner Dash just so I could check her out whenever I wanted, LOL

-PT-