Area/Hotel recommendations for visiting provider?

Hope this question doesn't start any "territorial" conflicts, as I'm just trying to help a provider friend from another state find a weekend hotel (safe, no LE hassles, cheap, etc.)

She is coming in to visit friends during the World Series here, but would like to earn a little cash also. Can anyone suggest some general locations? (both as good places, as well as places to avoid). She's trying to stay in the north Dallas area, btw.

I would like some specific hotel names, but understand if you need to PM those to me. Hopefully, under $50 per night.

Thanks in advance!

GO RANGERS !!
Really? No suggestions?
Hope that you get some good suggestions. I do believe that you suggestion to PM hotel names is excellent.

Torito

She could use Hotwire or Priceline to get a good price.

Avoid Irving, but assume that LE could contact her wherever she stays.

Thanks, folks, for the suggestions and PM's. I've passed them along to her.
Make HOTWIRE your friend!

North Dallas/Galleria Area or Downtown Dallas is Awesome.

Agreed w/Honey, stay away from Irving as well as Arlington (Six Flags Area)

Good Luck

The problem that I see is the rate that she wishes to pay. Gone are the days that you can get a three and half star hotel for $37 bucks like I used to a few years back by using priceline.

And if you go the route of two stars hotels in the north Dallas area, you'll end up in a few unsavory places that I wouldn't suggest that anyone stay in.

A friend of mine recently did priceline for a very cheap price and got in that La Quinta on LBJ and Coit. I'll freely admit to being a hotel snob and I guess that it would alright ... but that location is horrible! (My opinion, only!)

So if she were willing to spend a bit more for lodging, she would have a more comfortable stay and probably get a better client base. But who knows?

There may be some properties having some specials.

I would have suggested off of Market Center close to downtown but it does seem that women prefer that poontang alley area off of the tollway.

Good luck and I hope that she has fun in Dallas.

Elisabeth
@ HoneyRose, Berkleigh & Elisabeth Whispers (and the PM's from others): Thanks for the "insider info". Gals like you, with your willingness to help, are just another reason why our little community is so great.