Date: 8/27/2020
Name: Vannah
Phone: provided after screening
Email Address: Provided after screening
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=294704
City: NWA
State: Arkansas
Address: NWA
Activities: CONVO, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, FIV, MORE BBBJ, COWGIRL, CFS.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful platinum blonde with a perfect apple bottom and perky AA cups and a killer smile. Always a treat with amazing presentation and convo.
Recommendation: Yes
Beautiful platinum blonde with a perfect apple bottom and perky AA cups and a killer smile. Always a treat with amazing presentation and convo.

thx Notorious
I wish there were more hours in the day because I have GOT to get scheduled with this lovely young lady. I don’t know how I’ve managed to not see her after my 3 1/2 years in this hobby, but I must find a way to change that and soon!
  • AgFox
  • 08-31-2020, 07:39 PM
You really should, she’s great!
Great review Notorious! Spot on.

Vannah is THAT provider. The best in the business by miles, head and shoulders above everyone, and has what it takes to excel in bigger markets. What she advertises in her ads is exactly what you get. She’s charming, witty, elegant, bubbly personality, and ethereally beautiful. Has that special knack to make a session feel more personal rather than transactional. She’s a rarity and a must see if you haven’t done so.
I missed her by a few hours. She was on the road when I learned she was in NWA. I saw her a few years ago. She's amazing.
Ok so Vannah you look so fine in red

Her onlyfans is worth the $5 a month IMO.