Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Fbsm, NE, ass worship, HJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average size and looks, very sweet
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve visited Lena off and on over the past several years, with a variety of results. To me, her massage skills have always been far below average. Other side of the coin, she has always been an effective and playful tease provider and at one point ventured to offer FS (which was less than spectacular). She’s the perfect picture of YMMV.
Wow. That’s the complete opposite of my experience. Maybe I heard her name wrong, but I swear I heard Lena.
I normally go to AMPs as soon as they open, less crowded. If i go here in the afternoon or evening i run into someone going in and when I come out. Too many good reviews I suppose. Ive asked Lena for FS and asked if I had a rubber, she said the next time i come in and I bring a rubber I can have full service. So did, only twice. She positions herself in mish so that i cant get every inch inside. This has been typical with AMPs
Asian CG a few times with her, same story byor. She was constantly nervous about customers coming in and interrupting— which they did, and she would have to hop off and get to the front. Not a great experience. Better options out there. Lena is a sweet woman, though.
I've seen her multiple times because I enjoy her company and you get the whole time you pay for but her massage skills do need to improve. But I do agree, she is getting popular and your constantly being interrupted.

I do like Lena, but I honestly couldn’t figure out why she is apparently becoming so popular… but I think I’ve got it! She has probably the number one most discreet venue — actual building AND parking — of any AMP in town. So she has simply cornered the market on all of us pathetic paranoids with homicide-capable significant others!
Which one is Lena. I’ve been 3 times and I’ve had both ladies. The first time I went I had the one that wears white shirt with khaki shorts. The 2nd time I went I had the older one wearing a dress. And I asked her name and I heard “lynn”. And she was more “playful” than the one in the white shirt and khakis shorts. So when I went the third time I asked for Lynn but I got the white shirt khakis shorts. Love the location too lol
Lena always wears a dress or skirt, and is older.
Lena always wears a dress or skirt, and is older. Originally Posted by Comparr
Nice man thanks. I give it another try soon lol.