“Gilf Season, 50+”

Now that summer is gone, and G.I.L.F season is here, anyone have any info on any hot 50+ Sub Amp providers, a dm will work or a reply on here would be great.. thanks
Go to Q Relax in Garland. Ask for Ruby. BBBJ, BBFS. Will accept any $
Aren’t they all really 50+? Lol
Maybe even 60+
GGILF
Great service though. Specially the backwalking
This info was dm’able bud,, im sure ruby will be super booked from now on… lol
This info was dm’able bud,, im sure ruby will be super booked from now on… lol Originally Posted by Sergio68
Well you did say a reply on here would be great, so he did, lol

Can someone without premium access even send a DM? He might not be able to.
Can someone without premium access even send a DM? He might not be able to. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Yep. Some people just can't help themselves....
Sorry guys
I submitted a lot of reviews but for some reason they all denied PA
I submitted a lot of reviews but for some reason they all denied PA Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
That's because there is no ROS.
This info was dm’able bud,, im sure ruby will be super booked from now on… lol Originally Posted by Sergio68
I doubt that will happen because most of the mongers on here seem to think they’re too good for the GILFs. There’s only a small niche of us who actually prefer the older ladies who are very eager to please, rather than the hot young girls who are just going thru the motions
I doubt that will happen because most of the mongers on here seem to think they’re too good for the GILFs. There’s only a small niche of us who actually prefer the older ladies who are very eager to please, rather than the hot young girls who are just going thru the motions Originally Posted by Love Rim Jobs
I agree I prefer experience , and we have a lot of ladies 30-50 that are still hot af.
Right there with ya man, would like to know where they at as well