Agency as compared to Indep girls?

What are your thoughts on agency vs indep providers? what is the difference to the guys? I have heard from several guys they will not deal with agency girls and wondered why? any input from girls or guys?
I have had good luck with independents. But with that said the best provider I have ever seen was from an agency
Not in any particular order:
  1. Girls don't get the whole fee. Someone, maybe pimp, gets a cut.
  2. IMHO, Agencies keep records of the guys. RL IDs and CC #s. Makes the Agency a target for LE because they can round up a lot of ladies and a lot of gents with one bust.
  3. Don't trust agencies...would rather deal with the person providing the services.
  4. Prices tend to be higher. Let's be honest. Cost is a definite issue.
ANSWER: I've never seriously looked at an agency. Having said that, they tend to have ladies with tight, hot bodies. But I'll look from afar. Ain't worth the risk.
I also don't trust agencies for the same reasons charles listed.Plus dealing with independent's from my POV is more private and in addition you can rack up another p411 okay.
There aren't many good agencies. Most take half the money. Most don't have pics of the girls and will lie about their looks. Many of the girls have a get the money and run attitude. Some will promise full service and then only want to deliver a hand job. Many will send a driver with the girl, who drives around the neighborhood thinking he is unnoticed, all the while arousing suspicion. Most just aren't trustworthy. Turnover is usually high. Yet there are a few agencies that strive to please and build a clientele. I have found two agencies that I can trust to send me an excellent lady. They won't try to push a girl on me they know I won't be pleased with. Cost is the same or less than most independents.
It is easier to find out about an independent, as there will be reviews about her. She will likely still be around when you get ready to date again. If you choose to date someone else, she will provide a reference.