While they last, get your Michelle Obama action figure

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...f_rd_i=desktop

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's got to be one of those cheap Chinese knock-offs man ! It doesn't have an ass that provides shade for anything it "covers" for three days !! And where's the turnip ?
Oh, my bad. Here is the real Michelle Obama action figure...in red.

and you can't even see the penis bulge
I am sure that was the first thing you two retards looked for, a penis.
I am sure that was the first thing you two retards looked for, a penis. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You don't care whether a "she" has one or not. Interesting.
You don't care whether a "she" has one or not. Interesting. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I find it "interesting" that LLIdiot totally ignored the original reference made to a "penis," by JDIdiot (see below) and instead chose to comment on a follow-up remark made by I'va. Interesting.

and you can't even see the penis bulge Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You don't care whether a "she" has one or not. Interesting. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ok num nuts I will include you with the other two.
  • shanm
  • 07-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Michelle is quite possibly the best looking first lady we've ever had.

And you're one ugly ass motherfucker.....
Michelle is quite possibly the best looking first lady we've ever had.

And you're one ugly ass motherfucker..... Originally Posted by shanm

Ok, I'll play...

This is class and beauty in a First Lady:

And this is "one ugly ass motherfucker":

Ok, I'll play...

This is class and beauty in a First Lady:

And this is "one ugly ass motherfucker":

Originally Posted by lustylad
Kennedy had nothing. No ass, no tits. No wonder JFK was constantly getting shit on the side. As for Michelle, anyone can look ugly if caught at the right instant, that's low hanging fruit. Of course I wouldn't expect anything less from our resident low-hanging fruit expert, Lusty Tard the bitchface turd burglar.
  • shanm
  • 07-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Ok, I'll play...
Originally Posted by lustylad
I wonder how much her skin color plays into your "game".....Must be a reason why you picked the most unflattering MO picture you could find...

Kennedy might have been prettier, but to say that Michelle Obama is not is the work of an ugly racist or an ugly femboy.
Which ugly are you?
I wonder how much her skin color plays into your "game".....Must be a reason why you picked the most unflattering MO picture you could find...

Kennedy might have been prettier, but to say that Michelle Obama is not is the work of an ugly racist or an ugly femboy.
Which ugly are you? Originally Posted by shanm
Look at his reviews. He only visits Thai LadyBoys. He likes them thin, with a dick, but strong hands
Look at his reviews. He only visits Thai LadyBoys. He likes them thin, with a dick, but strong hands Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are always jealous and hateful of anyone that spurns your advances and your requests to suck their cock woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker !! You should be used to rejection by now ! Oh, those Daddy issues rearing their head again ! No wonder when shammy said "YES" to your marriage proposal, you set in motion the wedding plans ASAP ! So which one of you will be wearing the wedding dress and which one will be dressed only in their rainbow colored thong ?
  • shanm
  • 07-03-2015, 02:00 PM
You are always jealous and hateful of anyone that spurns your advances and your requests to suck their cock woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker !! You should be used to rejection by now ! Oh, those Daddy issues rearing their head again ! No wonder when shammy said "YES" to your marriage proposal, you set in motion the wedding plans ASAP ! So which one of you will be wearing the wedding dress and which one will be dressed only in their rainbow colored thong ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
At least get some new material, god damn dumbass.

You are so lame, even IB is trying to keep his distance. Only LustyLadyBoy is dumb enough to associate himself with you, which surprises no one. You two are the lamest knuckle-dragging retards on here.
Kennedy had nothing. No ass, no tits. No wonder JFK was constantly getting shit on the side. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your cup of tea, I see.

Fresh makeup .... that's the best she'll look all day.