We Have The Majority

The working class still has the majority in this country. They will vote accordingly. At least, I hope so. The GOP comes in many forms, but their end desire is power and control. For what purpose, I have no idea. However, it is not for the purpose of the working class. Have this in mind when you vote. A lean toward the left is in the right direction.
The Democrats are all about power and control, as well. The 1% gets lots of support from the left. You can't trust either side.
The working class still has the majority in this country. They will vote accordingly. At least, I hope so. The GOP comes in many forms, but their end desire is power and control. For what purpose, I have no idea. However, it is not for the purpose of the working class. Have this in mind when you vote. A lean toward the left is in the right direction. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth

Have you been imbibing forbidden herbs?

You ARE wrong again. There is no longer a majority of anything. There is a plurality and that plurality is divided not between the working class and the what? The non-working class? Remember those 47% back in 2012? They are getting some form of government benefit. That is the largest plurality in this country. Those getting a government check oor benefit.

You also have 93 million Americans out of the work force and that is about a third of this country. Another large plurality.