Houma

Anyone have any intel on any action in Houma please post and let us know.
Good luck with that Bass.....Houma is so dry
The only real action is the AMPs or seekingarrangement
Can y'all please pick a day??
Nobody's going if y'all can only do ..
Oh.. I have an hour open on weds at 2.
Sorry..
But y'all JUST FIGURE OUT A DAY!!
I'll help ya..
Same as b.r ..shrev.. exc..
People need set appts to come..

Or they will stay where they are with no overhead .

J.s annie ( I'm like a broken record on this one.. sigh)
Houma is so dry Originally Posted by Dakidone69
no shit...

Sorry..
Originally Posted by annie@christophers

This is important. x

• Lia88
  • 09-24-2018, 01:29 AM
Nobody's going if y'all can only do ..
Oh.. I have an hour open on weds at 2.
Sorry..
I'll help ya..
Same as b.r ..shrev.. exc..

Or they will stay where they are with no overhead .

J.s annie ( I'm like a broken record on this one.. sigh) Originally Posted by annie@christophers

Accurate. Houma is Dead. But with enough notice SOME could've been willing to travel ya know. Js
Well I sure appreciate all the help ladies. I’ll see what I can do.
There was a time about 7-8 years ago when Houma had steady providers that would travel through but I don’t know what happened.
It shouldn’t take traveling ladies though to occupy the gents time....this has been discussed in another thread but you would think that there would be at least 1-2 ladies that live there that would be reputable and reliable...My work brings me all over and every now and then I pass through Houma....unless it’s the AMP as someone mentioned all you’re left with is SW and drug heads.
Seems like ladies are willing to travel. Some in Lafayette tell me they don't come (or hate coming) because nobody makes an appointment (like Annie said). Dude, it's a PITA to travel to get your phone lit up at 2 in the morning saying can you be ready in fifteen minutes?

I'm guessing the scenerio is the same in Houma. If it's not worth the hassle, providers won't come.

The question you need to ask is, "What can I do to make it worth your while?" and be willing to stretch a little bit to create a relationship.

But don't pay a week in advance. LOL
Seems like ladies are willing to travel. Some in Lafayette tell me they don't come (or hate coming) because nobody makes an appointment (like Annie said). Dude, it's a PITA to travel to get your phone lit up at 2 in the morning saying can you be ready in fifteen minutes?

I'm guessing the scenerio is the same in Houma. If it's not worth the hassle, providers won't come.

The question you need to ask is, "What can I do to make it worth your while?" and be willing to stretch a little bit to create a relationship.

But don't pay a week in advance. LOL Originally Posted by RaginCajunMan
Yea man. Lesson learned for me too
Get at least 3 THAT WON'T CANCEL..
Pretty simple it would seem..
Lol. Xxoo annie
Yes you have to book in advance to get a lady to travel. That's the problem, people wait till you're already in an area and you're leaving to come back home, and then all the sudden they say oh are you available.?? Then they claim there's no good providers in the area. Ladies are not just going to take their money and go somewhere and pay for a hotel and not be able to recoup what they've spent out. It takes money to travel. That's why a lot of girls stay home , because it comes out cheaper in the end to work out of the place they already rent/own.

There are lots of good ladies and they don't mind traveling to see you to those various locations, but they have to have solid bookings in place and gentleman have to keep the appointments in order to make it worth their while. Just like your time is valuable, so is the ladies time...

M.M.