wear mask when meet girls?

In light of the rising covid cases in dallas county since july 1, are you guys now wearing masks when visting girls?
no.

only wear a mask when a) inside a business or store or b) provider and i are doing role play - she's the masked marauder and i'm the lone cummer.
LMAO
In light of the rising covid cases in dallas county since july 1, are you guys now wearing masks when visting girls? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
I wear a mask at first when I'm out but mainly because I want to comply with the laws if applicable as well as I love the anonymity it creates.

As everyone unconsciously does, I visually check to see if the person looks healthy then I go from there.

I went to the strip club 2 weeks ago and happily made out with my favorite dancer and I'm still quite healthy - I check my temperature everyday.

When I go to get a massage I wear a mask going inside, then I take it off for the massage. As healthy as I am I wouldn't really be too worried if I catch COVID-19 - I'll live through it and be effectively immune in my opinion though I understand some people dispute the concept of immunity but if it doesn't exist, why are we spending billions for a vaccine if antibodies do not protect us?
  • BLM69
  • 07-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Can't eat the P with a mask on
Can't eat the P with a mask on Originally Posted by BLM69
one can if there is a large enough hole in the mask over the mouth area
One should cover his face �� if he is visiting you
I use the Bush as the mask
No bush no Daty
Lol or just grow a beard
I am liking wearing the mask part when entering the hotel/elevators. It make it more secure and safe for hobbyist. Once BCD, eventually i am au natural.
Just like restaurants. Wear masks in... when seated and ready to eat. Take it off. 😁😁
Honestly I haven’t met anyone since just before the mask mandate was put into effect & that was at a sub amp in Florida while on vacation but I don’t live in the city & the county I live in DA has publicly said he will not prosecute mask violations. I said on day 1 That they will have to shoot me to get a mask on me & the one place that has said something to me I told to “kiss my ass” & they left me alone & I have gone in there several times a day since with no issue. It may not be a big deal but it is a hill I chose to die on & if it means I have to stay in my small town until the world comes to it’s senses or the election is over then fine! I get to fuck a hot redhead for free here anyway & I’m not scared of this lame bug with it’s 99+% recovery rate. I do miss getting a nice massage with extras though & I am looking forward to having sanity return to the country & it should once the media no longer needs to weaponize this virus.

Sorry for the rant I’m just so sick of this shit we’re supposed to be America not the USSR!
I'm LMAO @ someone comparing America to the USSR over masks.. but not over militarized police specifically targeting journalists and medics.