Illusion Of Passion (IOP) - Questionable?

When exactly does the "illusion" part come in?

To me, Passion is Passion.

Definition of illusion includes words like:

delusion
deception
misconception

Very seldom have I had to muster up the "illusion" part.
It didn't feel real and I felt I was deceiving the gent.

Like I said ... Passion is just real PASSION.
Much more enjoyable and satisfying ...

Thoughts?
I"ll take "Fuck-Buddy" over "Passion" any day
Passion is very important to me personally. If I wanted just a warm hole then it wouldn’t.
I know opinions vary but without it, I’m not really interested. I also realize not everyone clicks and the passion may be just an illusion or non existent. Basically I want a woman to enjoy being with me as much as I do her and let me know in her own personal way.
When we are talking about IOP, being the PAID provider, the question is, can you make your IOP so good that you make it seem real even though the client is fat and ugly, has a tiny dick or does not want to play drama seduction games or any combination (which is why he is probably paying for sex to begin with)? He wants you to make him feel glad he is a man, and if you can do that, then you need not advertise anywhere, not only because of his repeat business, but the referral method is also a powerful marketing tool to get business.

If you can do that, you have not just a handful or two, but LOTS of repeat clientele. But, I bet that most providers have and live off of 99% of the clients being one and done, no second+ visits.

Most of the ladies I have had sessions with go through the motions on the foreplay, then during CFS, I am the one doing everything while they lay there like a corpse, no kissing, eye contact or moaning. Just lay there and give the very apparent disdain look on her face and body language for a guy that chooses to pay for a service. Then on top of that, thinking she did her job because I got a nut and then expects a fantastic review!
IOP is so important for me, I put all of me into a visit and I love when it's fake organic, you know like the kind of organic you get at aldi. I like a bfe to my gfe. A random lusty "hookup" is fine too.
  • BLM69
  • 12-11-2020, 08:34 PM
I"ll take "Fuck-Buddy" over "Passion" any day Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
X2, I for one dislike fake moaning, fake people and so on
Torre,yes, you for one have extreme hot passion.Your yelling and screaming is FOR REAL,especially riding.
Torre,yes, you for one have extreme hot passion.Your yelling and screaming is FOR REAL,especially riding. Originally Posted by lupegarland
+1...the squirting was definitely real.
Lupe - how could I not scream riding such a sexy dude!

A2P - dude, you know how to hit that spot. Good job my man!

Great Memories for sure!

Again! Again! Again!

Gotto feel real " you know like the lady likes it , and wants you,,, just me
  • 12-17-2020, 10:12 AM
IOP goes out the window when the lady really starts to enjoy the visit!

I don't enjoy it if she just lays there watching the clock.
IOP is fake. I dont care if the provider is into it or not! Im there to dump a load and leave! Nothing else! Not to talk. Not to please her. Nada!
IOP is fake. I dont care if the provider is into it or not! Im there to dump a load and leave! Nothing else! Not to talk. Not to please her. Nada! Originally Posted by winn dixie
We are all different, IMO.

I enjoy having the ambiance of an erotic encounter. It does not have to be over the top, but being into it means a lot and is the difference that will make me come back for more. I would not pay good money just to treat any provider as a cum dump.
  • BLM69
  • 12-17-2020, 02:38 PM
We are all different, IMO.

I enjoy having the ambiance of an erotic encounter. It does not have to be over the top, but being into it means a lot and is the difference that will make me come back for more. I would not pay good money just to treat any provider as a cum dump. Originally Posted by Lorenzo De Medici
We are all different for sure, kinda hard to treat someone differently than you're being treated, and sometimes all a guy needs is a cum dumpster
When exactly does the "illusion" part come in?

To me, Passion is Passion.

Definition of illusion includes words like:

delusion
deception
misconception
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I don’t delude myself into believing the lass who is 30 years younger than me has indeed had three orgasms thanks to my oral ministrations.

There’s one of your words