New pics & new coochie :)

[removed pics ; GM]

Took these today in my room in Addison, it's pretty boring over here, kinda wishing I stayed downtown....

Yes, I have a new vagina compared to my old one..lol I'll ask any questions about it...so if you had me before, you haven't had the new me I love it so much better! Is everyone staying in for Christmas week or what is everyone doing this week?
What that coochie do?
What that coochie do? Originally Posted by ¥_Triton_¥
Lol better I show than tell...
wow sexy sexy sexy!!!
wow sexy sexy sexy!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you beautiful! I hope you have an amazing Christmas!
How do you get a coochie replacement?
How do you get a coochie replacement? Originally Posted by ValenTX
Pay a surgeon a few thousands and get a designer vagina...
I got some oceanfront property in Colorado to sell you
I got some oceanfront property in Colorado to sell you Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Why the smart ass comment over a new coochie? Sorry a new pussy offends you...maybe you need to go to your oceanfront and have a drink or a smoke or a nut... no need to be an ass....

They also have the same for men to make them have a better penis...
If you google it, there are all kinds of before and after “koochie” pics. Pretty interesting.
If you google it, there are all kinds of before and after “koochie” pics. Pretty interesting. Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
I have a good before and after too! It's amazing what they can do!
If you google it, there are all kinds of before and after “koochie” pics. Pretty interesting.
The original Coochie was pretty damn awesome my curiosity as me wondering could it get better?
Now that’s an investment I can get behind

Now that’s an investment I can get behind !