Random late night Amp Dead?

Well after all these years I finally made an account since I can’t find any late night amps! What happened to the old days?
Kim Care Spa on Emerald stays open till 2. But a Google review by a couple said they got into an argument with MMS, who poured salt in front of the door after they left.

Normally, this wouldn't bother me. But, MMS's email is irisgreat666@gmail.com

Salt on the threshold
Email is 666

That's a 10 on the Woogie Boogie Scale.

NopeNopeNope
Haha yeah I’ve seen that email too, I was gonna try that amp out but those reviews/email sketched me out

Those days are long gone my friend
Haha: Classic cultural misinterpretations. (From Google): "The Chinese language is rich in homophones, which makes it easy to turn numbers into proxies for words and phrases, like 88 (bābā) or 'bye-bye. ' That explains why 666 (liùliùliù) refers to the Chinese word for smooth or skilled (溜, liù) instead of the devil."

The salt is about the owner's fear of bad spirits coming into the business after the argument. Its a 'Bad spirit' practice, but think about the risks here, so yes, it doesn't hurt to invoke superstitious protection in case it will help. My bet is that she feels worse about what she was thinking in the heat of the argument than her intention of doing harm to the other people. It would have been remorse to put the salt out so the spirits don't come back, while we interpret it as an aggressive act.

Vicious these ladies can be, but they are just as deep and worried sick on the inside...
Yea idk went there couple months ago and no hints of extras. It was a bigger lady and she was working by herself. It was just a nice massage no hint of extras.
Last time I walked in, I was met by Jabba the Hut's ugly sister in a mumu. Hooked it outta there.

Some things cannot be unseen.
  • AP51
  • 07-13-2022, 05:34 PM
Amazing Foot at Parker and Coit used to open til 1:00 am. Don't know if they still are.
Action has moved to the studios, but getting verified is an obstacle.
I miss the 24 hour amps. I would go early occasionally before work..
Kim Care has only Mamasan and one other lady slightly younger. Mamasan strictly L0. Other younger and I use that term loosely meaning younger than ancient, ymmv but never got past L1
Try one of the studios, I was able to get a 11:30pm appt one month ago.