What IF anything do you enjoy, that fit your personality?

Maxeen Monroe brought up a good topic the other evening while we were at a local downtown Austin wine bar.

During the wine tasting we were doing. I sampled the gents flight of wine, as his were more pleasing to my palette than the flight of wine I chose. I tried one of her whites. (not for me). And upon sampling one of his of wines, she asked:
"Does that wine fit your personality?" Yes, it did. 100%. As did the the hole in the wall New Orleans style Jazz & Blues bar they took me too. That place was soo me!

From the different wines to the music.
That evening fit who I am as a woman and what I enjoy in life.

So......what if any, Foods/drinks/music.......do you enjoy that fit your overall personality? And how often do you step outside of your norm and try something new and enjoy it or find it's not for you?
Interesting Topic....

I love dancing Flamenco & It precisely describes my personality.....

In traditional flamenco, young women are not considered to have the emotional maturity to adequately convey the "duende" (soul) of the genre. Therefore unlike other dance forms, where dancers turn professional early to take advantage of youth and strength, many flamenco dancers do not hit their peak until their thirties and will continue to perform into their fifties and beyond.

Dancing flamenco is very empowering for women. You must be very brave in presenting yourself honestly, and willing to take risks. It is an incredibly powerful dance that makes a woman feel amazing about herself and her body. You can't be shy and timid when dancing the flamenco.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T2_aZqFvWM
Hmmm...Ummm...I like Nutella alot but I dunno if my love for it defines me as a person. :P
I like to cook while drinking wine and listening to good music.

And slow dancing in the kitchen with my lover.
I do the same. I have the blues/rock channel playing on my 3D T.V. via Pandora while I'm cooking and enjoying a glass of Cab. And that's when my cooking taste the best.

I like to cook while drinking wine and listening to good music. Originally Posted by saj1000
Playing the newest Computer Game for 4 hours straight with Diet Cokes close by.
Downloading a the last of a series of books to the Kindle and a sunny day.
Playing with my dogs.
Getting woke up by my dogs licking me in the eyes.
Going to the movies, followed by a fine Sushi Dinner.
Playing Golf on a perfect day with a good friend.
Laughing at my own jokes.
Finding someone who can make me laugh.
Laughing just because its fun.
Finding out that there is a new "Big Bang" episode.

As you can probably tell by now.. I don't Drink anymore. Drinking at one time defined me but no longer. I like it that way.
Singing loudly in my car what ever music fits my mood of the day.

I am always up for trying something new..Its one of those things I try to instill in my girls...Always take the chance to broaden your horizons
I like pina coladas,
getting caught in the rain...
C'mon, man. Why stop there?? 'I like making love in the dunes on the coast.'
Fucking hearing! I always thought it was "...while wearing a cape!"

Wait a sec. Maybe it was "...baboons and a grape?"

Or "...balloons out of shape."

And wasn't there some shit about yogurt in there?

DAMN! I'm getting outta here!