New girl in town- midland/odessa

hey guys ,

so im new in town and im intrested in knowing some
great food places, also good bars to go out here
and have a drink or two .

first time visiting
Well, hello sweetheart...welcome.
Welcome Kimora!

If in Odessa, I like Bottoms Up and Twin Peaks. Although, Twin Peaks gets so fucking packed most of the time, it's hard to even get a drink, but the food is great.

If in Midland, I like Triple Threat and Torino's.

All of which are sports bars. My fav restaurant is in Midland, Manny's Italian Village, but then again I'm partial to Italian food since I'm originally from the northeast. Many places in both towns if you're in the mood for a great steak.

I haven't been yet, but I hear the Rusty Bucket on Industrial here in Midland is a new hot spot. It's a bar, no idea if they serve food or not. Every time I've driven by, there's an awful lot of vehicles in the parking lot.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to shoot me a PM .
Alright so the hidden gems! You got cork and pig in midland, rusty bucket in midland, the garlic press, little Woodrow’s or woodys hideaway all in midland! If you want some badass tacos de birria go to Wall Street Cocina! If you want fancy tacos go to tacos devina. I don’t really go out much in Odessa but hacienda vieja has a great bar. Bottoms up is alright it’s like a knock off tilted kilt but the food kinda blows.