Encounter: Pepsi at Blue - WOW!!

Date: 10/4/19
Name: Pepsi
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Drive - you guys know where this is.
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Hugging, LFK, TS, slip and slide, BBBJ, CIM, restart, FUMA, BBBJ, ACG, RACG, K9, COT
Hair Length and Color: brown, mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Super hot. B cups, nice lips (feel very good around my cock), short - 5 feet or so, and light enough to spin like a top. Maybe 95-105? slick and clean down below. Not sure if shaved, but possibly waxed.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review
No coke, Pepsi
No coke, Pepsi Originally Posted by ProfessorXaviar
Can you tell me the situation behind that saying???? I will give you a hint...No Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger
  • Jtbc
  • 10-18-2019, 10:31 PM
Pepsi can position her legs a little differently and suddenly the cg gets so hot
The inverted doggie style postion?
  • Jtbc
  • 10-26-2019, 02:10 PM
The inverted doggie style postion? Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Yup
I keep forgetting Pepsi is at Blue.. damn, she would be #1 at almost any Spa, but Blue is so deep that Pepsi gets buried, LOL
  • hk45
  • 11-12-2019, 04:55 PM
Yeah they got a lot of talent
  • Jtbc
  • 11-12-2019, 09:10 PM
I keep forgetting Pepsi is at Blue.. damn, she would be #1 at almost any Spa, but Blue is so deep that Pepsi gets buried, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran

First world problems..
Hard to keep up sometimes
Pepsi wins the taste test always
  • Aoi
  • 11-15-2019, 03:30 PM
Studies have shown that in blind taste tests, Pepsi actually scores higher than coke
Studies have shown that in blind taste tests, Pepsi actually scores higher than coke Originally Posted by Aoi
I have heard that. Pepsi is scientifically sweeter, about 50% more sugar than coke