AMPS IN BOISE AREA

• Kabul
  • 06-17-2024, 09:24 AM
I will share some intel and hope the favor is returned
Head to Toe : currently two MP’s are working. Both have attractive faces, one chubby, the other petite. Pretty much everything is on the table

HOU: Now latinas are available, one very hot, but both like robots

Harmony: 50 year old, looks much younger and skinny. HJ available

The info is up to date.

Is there a place that will just provide a slow sensual experience with a HJ finish with a presentable MP?
you never know what you will get... all the AMP rotate their girls every couple of weeks. Plus none of them will make a real appointment. There are some that have resident providers but they are pretty much all in their late 50s+
If you go websites like TNA you can sample their 'bodyrub' providers and find one you like. Generally the prettier they are the pricier they are. I have one that I only use once a month or so because she is quite expensive. She can charge a lot because she's gorgeous and young.
  • Kabul
  • 09-16-2024, 06:43 AM
you never know what you will get... all the AMP rotate their girls every couple of weeks. Plus none of them will make a real appointment. There are some that have resident providers but they are pretty much all in their late 50s+
If you go websites like TNA you can sample their 'bodyrub' providers and find one you like. Generally the prettier they are the pricier they are. I have one that I only use once a month or so because she is quite expensive. She can charge a lot because she's gorgeous and young. Originally Posted by RoamingE
TNA rub providers are somewhat new, care to share the one you use? Also, Harmony has the same girls all the time. Toe rotates frequently, June has about 5 different girls, all have been there awhile.