Costumes, etc. 'Tis the season!

With Halloween coming up, there are opportunities to get "costuming" for other events as well. With my little Friar Tuck crush, I'm thinking of a nun's outfit. Let's just offend as many people as we can!

But is there a costume or an outfit that makes you go "oh yes"? I know that for some, a clown outfit isn't appealing. Or for others, it is. Nursing, leather, vampires, Indiana Jones, zombies ... what are some costumes that might get your motor running?

Would appreciate ideas and opinions.

Thanks!

Elisabeth
I would love to wear a pair of skates in the nude and go as a pull toy.
As to the ladies, I love contumes that reflect the the wearer. I love costumes that are actualy not reveling but make you think your seeing more than you really are. Illusion! Tease!

Cleavage is always good . Come to my door in a push up something and odds are the Trick will end up being the Treat!

How about a clown outfit but with holes for your breasts to pop out? Then, get them painted to look like little clowns with the nipples as their noses? Add a cut out for your tush and have a happy face painted on it. Now that is a clown!!
From another thread, but related:

Quoting DFK Hunter

1) Cheerleader uniform (pleated skirt!).
2) Sexretary (button down blouse, knee length skirt, garters, hose, & close-toe stiletto pumps).
3) Sexy plunging evening gown with the above mentioned pumps etc.
4) Sexy Realtor skirt suit
5) Nurse
6) Real College prep-school uniform with the box pleat skit, knee high sox, and mary janes.

I can go on, but I'm getting wound up thinking about it.

And my response in that thread:

Yes, that works for me. And it got me wound up thinking about it too.

And +++s on a short skirt or dress with no panties. Now that's a surprise I'd like!

Now, I think Little Bo Peep might be too extreme for me but I wouldn't walk away from any lady wearing it. The Snow White costume I once saw in a provider's pics was something I thought was extra hot also
OK, the nuns costume experience has been arranged and I will report back. Role plays have also been discussed. That is why they are called fantasies because we would never do them in the real world.
I have a Santa suit in the closet.

Have you been naughty or nice?

Want to sit on Santa's lap?

Ho Ho Ho !

(i'm saving the clown outfit for my next visit to Dharma's)
With Halloween coming up, there are opportunities to get "costuming" for other events as well. With my little Friar Tuck crush, I'm thinking of a nun's outfit. Let's just offend as many people as we can!

But is there a costume or an outfit that makes you go "oh yes"? I know that for some, a clown outfit isn't appealing. Or for others, it is. Nursing, leather, vampires, Indiana Jones, zombies ... what are some costumes that might get your motor running?

Would appreciate ideas and opinions.

Thanks!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Well when I lived in the SF bay area and went to the exotic/ erotic ball...one year i went a edward penis hands with dildos as hands and another year i went as the grim reamer...complete with grim reaper costume and the words 'grim reamer' stenciled on the back of the outfit...this time just one huge dildo for reaming...opps gues i am revealing my proclivities...LOL
OK, the nuns costume experience has been arranged and I will report back. Role plays have also been discussed. That is why they are called fantasies because we would never do them in the real world. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Remember Jack,
It's fine to kiss a nun. . . as long as don't get in the habit.

Regards,
Now if you want to make that Santa costume work for you-- perhaps we need to schedule a 3 girls on 1 session for my birthday.

Ho- Ho- Ho

Remember-- I'm a Christmas Eve baby
I'm going to paint myself light blue and go as Dr. Manhattan.

Then again on second thought, I wouldn't want anyone to point and laugh.

This is what I am looking for from a Halloween encounter

PPE - I love that outfit, and I actually looked at buying it when I saw your previous thread.

This year I am going as Betty Boop. The items just came in the mail yesterday. My previous outfits include:

1) Racecar driver
2) Referee
3) Nurse (duh)
4) School girl
5) Asian girl
6) Biker chick

Of course, I keep all these available for future use
PPE - I love that outfit, and I actually looked at buying it when I saw your previous thread.

This year I am going as Betty Boop. The items just came in the mail yesterday. My previous outfits include:

1) Racecar driver
2) Referee
3) Nurse (duh)
4) School girl
5) Asian girl
6) Biker chick

Of course, I keep all these available for future use Originally Posted by rn_sweetie
Your response is kindof the crux of what I was going for. Getting a few outfits to be "used" later without it being Halloween. Of course, I like authentic outfits and not ones that are cheapie looking. Pirates come to mind with outfits that range from very cheap ones to rather authentic looking.

I like pirates. THAT might be a good one, too! (A little over done, perhaps?)

I like the thought of a biker chick... Or school girl... I've got the bike you can be an accessory on!! Cheerleader outfits are pretty hot... School teacher... Business suit... Playboy playmate, with wings... Tinkerbell... Any of the Disney princess'... Librarian, but that could go as school teacher too (must have glasses)... Nurse costume are hot too.... There's probably a ton more that I find hot!
I wore a costume to a session once, lol.
From another thread, but related:

Quoting DFK Hunter

1) Cheerleader uniform (pleated skirt!).
2) Sexretary (button down blouse, knee length skirt, garters, hose, & close-toe stiletto pumps).
3) Sexy plunging evening gown with the above mentioned pumps etc.
4) Sexy Realtor skirt suit
5) Nurse
6) Real College prep-school uniform with the box pleat skit, knee high sox, and mary janes.

I can go on, but I'm getting wound up thinking about it.

And my response in that thread:

Yes, that works for me. And it got me wound up thinking about it too.

And +++s on a short skirt or dress with no panties. Now that's a surprise I'd like!

Now, I think Little Bo Peep might be too extreme for me but I wouldn't walk away from any lady wearing it. The Snow White costume I once saw in a provider's pics was something I thought was extra hot also Originally Posted by JohnJohn
Thanks for the assist, John, I was going to get it myself. Though I'm a non-drinker the St Pauli Beer Wench costume with white stockings and black pumps is really hot too.

And I'm still waiting for DecemberLove to find her seabag so I can fulfill my Navy semen fantasy. (Pun intended) ;-)